Darkbone

Jul 18, 2019
Good game short time but enjoy it
MT retard should try to support him
Not to mock him.last stay home stay safe.

D

Deleted member 3674009

I had not realized this. You're Saying There's a Multiverse? screenshot0002.png

Darkbone

Jul 18, 2019
I..I tough of my two puppies who died really bad in pain..i could not help... I just found a photo now you know..and felt sad.. We lose these two puppies in 1,5 month and i toke the power now to write down symptomes. Posted it on my twitter.
But yeah it is bad to get early update as well i wont denie and I am a dissapointed . But it is cool to share game with you early in a way XD I will work harder to get more support without the early acess!
It's really sad to see lose someone close to you.one thing i could say you should rest some day to heal your heart.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
It's really sad to see lose someone close to you.one thing i could say you should rest some day to heal your heart.
It happened a few weeks ago, i rested, but the photo toke back memories. Thank you for your kindness. We have 2 more puppies to care of. We saved the 4 puppies, we healed them, but the lungcancer and hearth promblem we could not heal. Life is like that, i am happy and proud i could be their family.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
BaasB

I will post my game asap. You ruined the thing " early acess".

I hope you wont be happy anymore to ruin someones work and to have the nice feeling to update someones game first on pirate sites.
I will be first who updates my games from now on again.

I lose "early acess" , the other developers can feel the problem with this, a lot of f95 members can feel the problem and patrons respected this way of business. You are the only one who could not understand early acess option...

I would like to thank all the people who accepted the delayed update so long, you are really kind and I thank you from my heart! Love you!
im a patron of you and i think i dont mind losing the early access, i just hope that with this you get more support and put out more great and longer content! CHEERS AND MORE BLESSINGS TO COME! :coffee:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
im a patron of you and i think i dont mind losing the early access, i just hope that with this you get more support and put out more great and longer content! CHEERS AND MORE BLESSINGS TO COME! :coffee:
and also i hope mc gets to fuck debra in the next update haha

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Well as you can see the comments I will lose patrons becaue some came to get early acess. SO content wont grow it seems, it will be less because more patrons log downn.
Some people think that they wont pay a single dollar if they get the game anyway the same time.
This is why "I cried around" yesterday and one single day passed and I get messages and log downs..

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with both Day 5 and 6, truly a high quality arts and animation. The gameplay and event in those 2 days are very fun even though it was sad Fred had to see Liza working in front of his eyes and the only time he got some fun with her it got cockblocked by the goddamn husband, Debra content was at least the best so far, Grandma was the most frustrated with all of her dementia teasing around the house while Fred had to work,... Overall can't wait for the next update and very love those cameos in the game so far

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I..I tough of my two puppies who died really bad in pain..i could not help... I just found a photo now you know..and felt sad.. We lose these two puppies in 1,5 month and i toke the power now to write down symptomes. Posted it on my twitter.
But yeah it is bad to get early update as well i wont denie and I am a dissapointed . But it is cool to share game with you early in a way XD I will work harder to get more support without the early acess!
I'm sorry for you loss, I lost my dog for some cancer shit too and even though it has been years it still weighted inside my heart for I couldn't do anything to help him

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes