Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
I really like the secret of the house. The only thing, that get's me out of the game flow are the long tasks where you have to sit and wait till they are finished. Why not add a little mini game for those or make the player klick the mouse for faster progress?

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I can only suggest to play my games, support if you like them. Everyone can decide if he wants to play it or not. Everyone can decide if they want to be a patreon supporter or not.

Mar 16, 2021
you donated too little, this author has paranoia, he thinks that his game is special and you are not worthy to play it
Tell me about it, I gave genuine criticism that the games had a lot of pointless grind-y content (like having to wait 3 minutes for a bar to fill up) and he straight up just removed my comment and told me I was trolling. Textbook god-complex.

Reactions: karaz55 and Tarter

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Tell me about it, I gave genuine criticism that the games had a lot of pointless grind-y content (like having to wait 3 minutes for a bar to fill up) and he straight up just removed my comment and told me I was trolling. Textbook god-complex.
this is the last time i supported him on patreon, I'd rather give my money to a developer who doesn't treat their audience like shit. ;)

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Really nice talks we have here.... I am not a moderator, if someone reports a comment, moderators read it, decide what to do. I never deleted any comment here. Just follow rules and noone can delet your critiq for any reason.
If someone gets blocked for a mistake, please contact me on patreon, on mail and you can search me on my twitter. We will solve the problem!
Telling bad things of others like some of commenters do here is just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbo_1234

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really nice talks we have here.... I am not a moderator, if someone reports a comment, moderators read it, decide what to do. I never deleted any comment here. Just follow rules and noone can delet your critiq for any reason.
If someone gets blocked for a mistake, please contact me on patreon, on mail and you can search me on my twitter. We will solve the problem!
Telling bad things of others like some of commenters do here is just sad.
I do not want to be active on this forum anymore, but this does not mean you should write bad things of me.. really sad.
just a quick note - perhaps you could change your (new) nick - the term "leaved" confuses people a bit:HideThePain:
you should go with "left" instead;)

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes