D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
just a quick note - perhaps you could change your (new) nick - the term "leaved" confuses people a bit:HideThePain:
you should go with "left" instead;)
XD yeah, I read it now, unfortunately there is no option to change my name.. i wonder why XD

Also: I will update here if others do not update my game with a bit of delay. I left this forum in a way, i will come back in 1- 2 weeks to read your comments but i wont be so active here anymore.

Reactions: allintine and Abhai

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Really nice talks we have here.... I am not a moderator, if someone reports a comment, moderators read it, decide what to do. I never deleted any comment here. Just follow rules and noone can delet your critiq for any reason.
If someone gets blocked for a mistake, please contact me on patreon, on mail and you can search me on my twitter. We will solve the problem!
Telling bad things of others like some of commenters do here is just sad.
this site should be a free zone for people who play your game because they like it, no matter what they say here is the opinion of people who are interested in your product, and you or your moderator, perhaps this is the same person, do not allow people to speak out and delete their comments! I paid for the game, why can't I share it with people who can't play it now, not everyone has money for such things, understand if people like your game then they will ultimately support you, you just need to make quality content and then everything will be fine, especially since there are not so many good games of this genre ;)I want to clarify a little. I'm not your hater. I love what you do, I just want you to give people more freedom and not try to limit them to stupid and inconvenient things like password protection and deleting comments that you don't like. Because when people pay you, they want you to focus on the game and the content instead of trying to shut everyone up.

Last edited:

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
this site should be a free zone for people who play your game because they like it, no matter what they say here is the opinion of people who are interested in your product, and you or your moderator, perhaps this is the same person, do not allow people to speak out and delete their comments! I paid for the game, why can't I share it with people who can't play it now, not everyone has money for such things, understand if people like your game then they will ultimately support you, you just need to make quality content and then everything will be fine, especially since there are not so many good games of this genre ;)I want to clarify a little. I'm not your hater. I love what you do, I just want you to give people more freedom and not try to limit them to stupid and inconvenient things like password protection and deleting comments that you don't like. Because when people pay you, they want you to focus on the game and the content instead of trying to shut everyone up.
I am not a moderator here, F95 has owners and they moderate, for more info please contact moderators directly.
I publicate my games myself total free. I only ask patrons to allow me to have a bit of delay of public release to guarantee early acess for patrons who like early acess and support for it as well.
You cannot share my games freely, you do not own any copyright. You harm my develpement if you release my games freely.
You support me to have an option to make games. You did not buy the ownership of the current version. I hope you understand( I hope i do not sound rude, i try to be clear.) ( funny to write this on a pirate site, but i have nothing against such forums, i ask only for a bit patience.)
I release my games free myself and there is no need to make it public for you. A lot of people accept the delay becasue a lot of developers offer Early acess and that way the games can get bigger and better.
Also please look back, I released my games freely here myself in the last 7 months.. I am not a hearthless money orientated monster XD I like the community here!

I will try my best to get better and better! Thank you!

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I am not a moderator here, F95 has owners and they moderate, for more info please contact moderators directly.
I publicate my games myself total free. I only ask patrons to allow me to have a bit of delay of public release to guarantee early acess for patrons who like early acess and support for it as well.
You cannot share my games freely, you do not own any copyright. You harm my develpement if you release my games freely.
You support me to have an option to make games. You did not buy the ownership of the current version. I hope you understand( I hope i do not sound rude, i try to be clear.) ( funny to write this on a pirate site, but i have nothing against such forums, i ask only for a bit patience.)
I release my games free myself and there is no need to make it public for you. A lot of people accept the delay becasue a lot of developers offer Early acess and that way the games can get bigger and better.

I will try my best to get better and better! Thank you!
I don’t know, for other authors, it didn’t hurt, but only helped, because this is additional PR for your game.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
will there be a continuation of the game The Secret of this house? and what is the recipe for a sandwich for grandma?

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
will there be a continuation of the game The Secret of this house? and what is the recipe for a sandwich for grandma?
There are 6 days, please scroll up for the sandwich setting:) You are by day 2 if i remember well.

More patrons contacted me because they got blocked for no reason after they paid the pledge.

These patrons I can not find in Block list, I did not block them manually.

I can not find the patrons on any Active, Decline or cancel list either.

If you have the same problem contact me And I will unlock you!

Thank you!

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
when will the continuation of the secret of the house be released???
I checked the patreon and it doesn’t look like any of the posts say day 7. I’m wondering the same thing though. I don’t know what the update schedule for the game is, if it’s monthly or what.

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I checked the patreon and it doesn’t look like any of the posts say day 7. I’m wondering the same thing though. I don’t know what the update schedule for the game is, if it’s monthly or what.
We guarantee monthly update, some members here write similar comments here every single month around 20. Day of the month. We had over 10 updates in 8 months. We creat an update for every single month. If something happens to us and makes delay, we will tell it directly. Please check our patreon page more carefully, there are "News!" Posts with information posted time to time. ;)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
We guarantee monthly update, some members here write similar comments here every single month around 20. Day of the month. We had over 10 updates in 8 months. We creat an update for every single month. If something happens to us and makes delay, we will tell it directly. Please check our patreon page more carefully, there are "News!" Posts with information posted time to time. ;)
I subbed a couple times for the update. So the next update should be tomorrow?

argos.black01

Jul 25, 2021
Omg I've been looking for these kind of games, All i ever played similar to the arts and animations is Milftoon Drama. thanks for this :)

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I worked as an artist for several projects. I gave more ideas but i was not the developer. I was only an artist. I could not do anything against delays and the amount of work was fixed by other developers. In 2020 october i made my own firm, i learned programming and started my own projects. I make my content grow with every single support. Now i have more place of creativity. I compose my own musics and really enjoy to hold contact with supporters. Check my patreon. Every small help means a lot to THE PROJECTS!
REKLÁM.jpg

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Can anyone share a save from the end of day 6 mine was deleted

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes