AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Discreen Vision games, just out of curiosity (and preference) did the game will only focus on Fred, or Puffy will fuck grandma too (or we will have options to allow or not if he will do anything with her)? Also i'm loving the art, great job.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I hope there's more update of
If You Do
I once got a gameover cause of letting wood go hard in the negatives
But economy management is a good rare alternative when you are peeved up on VNs and RPGs

Reactions: luisar018

paizurifan101

Apr 24, 2019
Yo Discreen! I have a question: do your current games have paizuri/titfuck scenes in them? I always appreciated your style, will continue support even via commission tier on your patreon!

Hard londa

May 14, 2021
I played all your game's and liked them a lot. In other thread i ask this question but no one is answering can anyone tell me here pls

Last edited by a moderator:

youknowwhoisthere

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any way to watch tutorials without giving google my id or credit card info?? I just dont want to give them my personal info like what the fck i just already prove my birth date ffs google.

I just got stuck in Factotum between 9th and 10th point. Got pencil and book but nothing happening :/

Last edited:

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Is there any way to watch tutorials without giving google my id or credit card info?? I just dont want to give them my personal info like what the fck i just already prove my birth date ffs google.

I just got stuck in Factotum between 9th and 10th point. Got pencil and book but nothing happening :/
Try to clean all dirt in the room fist after explosion. Pleople ususally do not notice the dirt on the bathroom door! I cannot help you more, there is not bug in game, it was multy time tested. People just do not notice a black fleck somewhere:)

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes