darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Oh I know he didn't wrote them, it shows on everything he does now that he got out of the company, I'm referring to the fact that he didn't learn a thing about world building, personalities or anything that can make a decent story, like I been saying the past years the only thing that keeps this up is the art.
The only good thing about the TOOTH characters is that they are not completely stupid, maybe they are hateful but they are not as dumb as most characters in the erotic world, the atmosphere sucks and the only interesting thing about the story is ignored for chasing a cat, I know that inusen wants to make a long story but it just makes it repetitive

Reactions: Noce
Dec 12, 2020
The only good thing about the TOOTH characters is that they are not completely stupid, maybe they are hateful but they are not as dumb as most characters in the erotic world, the atmosphere sucks and the only interesting thing about the story is ignored for chasing a cat, I know that inusen wants to make a long story but it just makes it repetitive
I like teeth better

• Haha
Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes