Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
After you finish seeding the garden, talk again with Debra ( she will tell you that granny sold the hose for the party), go to the apartment building on the 1st floor and take the green water can.
When i go to the apartment building, the queue of people are infront of the water can and i can't get it (Debra already told me that Grandma sold the hose, etc...). What did i miss?

EDIT: Nvm... i went to the 2nd floor and touched the lights in there and when i came back to the 1st floor... all clear. Weird

pickle_Man

Jul 3, 2019
When i go to the apartment building, the queue of people are infront of the water can and i can't get it (Debra already told me that Grandma sold the hose, etc...). What did i miss?

EDIT: Nvm... i went to the 2nd floor and touched the lights in there and when i came back to the 1st floor... all clear. Weird
how did you touch the lights?

Kahnn

Nov 1, 2021

Probably you have to visit the apartment building first in order to see the crowd waiting for "seeding" the 2 girls... ( I think that the dev wants do to a build-up for the girls in the future)

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Guys, I am stuck at the chicken poo, it says I need a bag to collect it... I've already get the spade, but I can't find the bag... Any ideas ?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes