Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
speak debra maybe???
If I remember I had to pour the Manure on the garden and then get the water Can, the issue with these tasks are that they are connected to something else meaning that even if you see all in one place you have to go to another part talk to someone to trigger them to be used is a fucking mess if you play blindly

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Btw forgot to say to get the chicken poo go to Debra's kitchen and click on the cabinets to get a bag

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
That means you are missing a step try to get other stuff and come back later for the water can
i just need water now
did everything else
what did u do after planting the seeds
i talked to debra
then i am not able to pick the faucet

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i just need water now
did everything else
what did u do after planting the seeds
i talked to debra
then i am not able to pick the faucet
If you have the water can from the apartment just click the water faucet until you see on the list "Talk to Debra in the workroom"

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
If you have the water can from the apartment just click the water faucet until you see on the list "Talk to Debra in the workroom"
no idont have the can
thats the problem
there is no can on floor 3 for me
on floor one it just pours water on the flowers while i click on it
plz help

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
It is necessary to talk to Alfons (the big guy who is in the row of the building) to unlock the dialogue with Debra about the hose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I finished the chapter and I'm upset for NOT being able to see the scene with Anna, also thanks to whoever shared the images of her scene

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I finished the chapter and I'm upset for NOT being able to see the scene with Anna, also thanks to whoever shared the images of her scene
Yeah it is a weak update IMO, too much shit to do and the scenes are not that great I felt like they were freaking fast and lifeless but that's just my opinion and even tho I like Debra I think she's been misused now.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
What patreon tier do I need to buy to unlock all full scenes.
$20, $30 or $70 the higher tiers (and if you manage to get that complete scene with the Granny share it with me please I want to see her too DM that link :BootyTime: )

Reactions: Ale69
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes