Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Is there a scene only for a different version for the girl stuck in the hedges in this newest update when u click her before school? nothing showed for me
Yeah is for higher tiers but you can see it here back in some pages

Reactions: sexyegg

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Yeah it is a weak update IMO, too much shit to do and the scenes are not that great I felt like they were freaking fast and lifeless but that's just my opinion and even tho I like Debra I think she's been misused now.
The scenes are good but could be better, I expected something more interesting between Fred and Debra in their relationship, but it's just sex, I liked how they did it in the first updates of the year, but today as you say, Debra is misused being the main milf

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The scenes are good but could be better, I expected something more interesting between Fred and Debra in their relationship, but it's just sex, I liked how they did it in the first updates of the year, but today as you say, Debra is misused being the main milf
I hate when she says "Does Fred finds me attractive" or something close to that, I was like no Debra every time you ask him for sex is with a gun in your hands, WTF is with that dialogue like they been fucking for 3 updates now they should be acting more bold and not like everyone is watching them or something I don't know is weird the way they are acting lately.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
finished it
i dont know about u guys
but i liked the update
lot of scenes this time
Yeah having more scenes is good I get it, but for me some are just meaningless since they don't carry any weight, because some of those characters don't have a strong relationship with Fred yet (Cintia for example) but you have other characters that do but are push aside for whatever reason and Debra was fine in day 15 and 16 but now for me again is meh.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I hate when she says "Does Fred finds me attractive" or something close to that, I was like no Debra every time you ask him for sex is with a gun in your hands, WTF is with that dialogue like they been fucking for 3 updates now they should be acting more bold and not like everyone is watching them or something I don't know is weird the way they are acting lately.
I understand what they are saying, the characters have not advanced at all, they should be more perverted and not behave as if it is the first time they have had sex, anyway.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Yeah having more scenes is good I get it, but for me some are just meaningless since they don't carry any weight, because some of those characters don't have a strong relationship with Fred yet (Cintia for example) but you have other characters that do but are push aside for whatever reason and Debra was fine in day 15 and 16 but now for me again is meh.
Cintia is the pretext to put on random sex scenes

• Haha

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
$20, $30 or $70 the higher tiers (and if you manage to get that complete scene with the Granny share it with me please I want to see her too DM that link :BootyTime: )
bought the 20$ tier and didnt get any new downloads or anything on the patreon no new scenes as far as i can tell

• Thinking Face

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
3(4 if you count the 20$+ one) scenes ain't too bad, I've noticed that Inusen picks up the pace every so often. That said, this in no way praise of the sucker because he got looooooooooooooooong way before he's even redeemed, if he ever could be.

Reactions: ssjgssj and Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Something that I did like about the update is that at least they have already added oral sex scenes, they took a while to arrive but they were good.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes