Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny and sad in the same time, I saw Breeding Season died because of the very same reason, hope ppls who do MT renovation will find a way to elude from this compromising situation.
Still amazes me how some people can be very good at one particular thing, but be total assholes for no good reason about many others...

Reactions: Ale69

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
That shithole! How about your plagiarism of Disney works?

View attachment 1957528
Being a bit bad, he deserves it, he complained about the piracy that uploaded his versions without permission, he is profiting from the rights of disney, it's karma, in short, debra's game has nothing to do with the rights for what he knows will save, the other not so much

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Being a bit bad, he deserves it, he complained about the piracy that uploaded his versions without permission, he is profiting from the rights of disney, it's karma, in short, debra's game has nothing to do with the rights for what he knows will save, the other not so much
If u look up Disney copyrights and intellectual property u can't even use a likeness

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

Looks like high tier patrons will see the game TSOTH Day 19 release on August 4 (For PEOPLE WITH WEAK NERVES, I do not recommend looking at the photo in the tweet at the link)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021

Looks like high tier patrons will see the game TSOTH Day 19 release on August 4 (For PEOPLE WITH WEAK NERVES, I do not recommend looking at the photo in the tweet at the link)
must be one of these guys come to him and leave him that punch

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

I don't know if he is making excuses or he had a shitty dentist. Making wild claims like this isn't gonna win him any sympathy in the long run.

Reactions: JBlake
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes