May 11, 2022
His games follow such a rigid state-machine design that it's a god damn soul-sucking chore to "play". God have mercy on your soul if you try to actually have fun and do something that is not in the explicit order that the dev intended down to every last little detail. "Oh, you wanted to go to the park and progress the story? Fuck you! Go talk to the shopkeep for absolutely no reason".
I honestly don't know why this is not listed as a visual novel, seeing how constrained you are in actual choices.
The comments here also reflect that: "I'm stuck at X", "How do I progress with Y". What seems like a logical flow to the game is completely undermined by the rigidity of the dev who won't allow for any elbowroom.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
cili.jpg
DISCREEN: We are currently working on TSOTH Day 19 but we might get a bit late because of some health issues. What does this mean? We might update in August 2 times: day 19 and day 20 if everything goes fine. We will keep you updated and we thank you for your understanding and support!

Let's go boys another update with less content incoming XD

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
View attachment 1937638
DISCREEN: We are currently working on TSOTH Day 19 but we might get a bit late because of some health issues. What does this mean? We might update in August 2 times: day 19 and day 20 if everything goes fine. We will keep you updated and we thank you for your understanding and support!

Let's go boys another update with less content incoming XD
One of his dogs might be put down so I understand that issue

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I don't think it will let you update the game, although I understand it because of the pets
View attachment 1937638
I don't think it will let you update the game, although I understand it because of the pets, where did you get the picture anyway?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I don't think it will let you update the game, although I understand it because of the pets

I don't think it will let you update the game, although I understand it because of the pets, where did you get the picture anyway?
Patreon

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
One of his dogs might be put down so I understand that issue
i would understand it me too, honestly , but since the action he made to the follower,discord user and patreon high and not, i think i just care in thee same way as he care about this persons.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
i would understand it me too, honestly , but since the action he made to the follower,discord user and patreon high and not, i think i just care in thee same way as he care about this persons.
Fair point.

I'm just tired of the guy and the drama, he will never fix anything, this game is doom to be like Milftoon Drama and that's tiresome for me at least, that's why I'm not writing stuff unless is helpful for the people here.

So my only advice for anyone here is moved on and keep sharing I guess.

Last edited:

CoinSayaiman

Aug 15, 2021
Well it's quite annoying the game is a bit delayed. But we can understand, pull down the hand, folks.

Waiting another 19/20 days for another bit of content.

Reactions: darkel2001

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
One of the best artists to ever work for Milftoon is doing his classic comics DON'T IGNORE! Please! And sorry for the SPAM!
Advance
...after milftoon, I have worked alone, and to be able to cover one page per week, outside of my usual jobs, I will need an assistant, I am working on it... I hope it will be possible to publish (with help) one or two pages per week...
If you don't get discouraged, neither do I, keep the subscription, I'm working to make this all work

Come guys, we need help him.. the best incest work <3 1658452080925.png

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Since Inusen has made a bit of a mess, so far as I can tell:

Fred, Diana, Berthalan and Kitty are American.

Debra, Zoli, "Courier woman", Anika, Gylila are Hungarian.

Puffy is Canadian.

Svetlana is Obvious, Russian.

Anna is Irish.

Liza is Half Russian(?, can't see).

Bram is Dutch.

Arianna is Brazilian.

The rest is too messy for me to see.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes