Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, so many times you're stuck on a screen without a way to get out. And ctrl to skip makes the games go to the main menu

Jul 26, 2019
100% when ur starting out charging 70$ for next to no content is ridiculous but I love his art I just don't understand how he can claim copyright when he doesn't own most the content he makes ... yes he draws it but he's even trying to get patreons for a Pluto movie... I think that ones over 100$ ... look at innocent witches and summertime saga ... alot cheaper patreon and more content ... but everyone starts somewhere
You don't know how a free market works, do you? A girl could sell her bathwater and make at least 100 bucks, even more if she can trick people into thinking she is whatever passes for attractive currently. I or you or John Jacob Jingleheimershmit could sell twigs for 5 bucks or purified ocean water for 10 bucks when anyone could easily get these things for free. I imagine all the running around you do in this game is Inusen or whoevers life... Point is you decide the price as much as they do, and you decided that the price was free by being here so trying to morally adjust things is pointless.

If you are going to take anything away from what I've said here, then let it be this; being an artist isn't easy, in fact being an artist is brutal especially in a free market, the competition is real, and many can't make a career out of it... Not preeching or anything, just saying.

DanDanAl

Nov 19, 2021
There are 3 versions of "The Secret of the House"; Day 13-18, (Ch. 2 Day 14) , and (Ch. 1 Day 12). Which one should I download?

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
You don't know how a free market works, do you? A girl could sell her bathwater and make at least 100 bucks, even more if she can trick people into thinking she is whatever passes for attractive currently. I or you or John Jacob Jingleheimershmit could sell twigs for 5 bucks or purified ocean water for 10 bucks when anyone could easily get these things for free. I imagine all the running around you do in this game is Inusen or whoevers life... Point is you decide the price as much as they do, and you decided that the price was free by being here so trying to morally adjust things is pointless.

If you are going to take anything away from what I've said here, then let it be this; being an artist isn't easy, in fact being an artist is brutal especially in a free market, the competition is real, and many can't make a career out of it... Not preeching or anything, just saying.
You pay 70$ for it ?

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
on day 8 where u need to fill the cup with water i got a code error is there any way to fix that?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes