Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone help me I'm not able to buy the door lock when I click on piri it asks for a discount and I can't buy it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the dev plans to make the MC have some kind of a relationship with Anika or just sex? or the dev doesn't plan any content between the MC and her?

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
The author is still treating her like a joke and an undesirable, going so far as to make this an optional scene you can easily miss. There's even a small scene where the protagonist slams the door on her with a disturbingly LOUD sound effect. But she is getting more fan service, so hopefully they know now people wanted this.
How do you get this scene? is there a save file for it ?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The Grandma scene on the 17th was so exciting.
But do many people hate Grandma?
If don't like it that much, why don't you make a relationship with a character other than Fred?
I like Grandma in this game because she's not really Grandma.
She's like a Milf in her 40s and 50s. Realistic.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Fodo's scene was really unexpected and very interesting.
Most games only express the sex life of the main character, but I think it is a great production to show the sex life of the person around you.
What a great developer.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Well, that means Milftoon Drama is finally dead and will not continue. I am very sad about this.
Unfortunately, the news has become official from the developer, Milftoon Drama, which will die forever, and there is no hope of its return.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes