Limz99

Apr 18, 2021
on day 16, when i want to buy door lock then i cant buy it, there is no option, it is bug or what ? i have the money btw

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
on day 16, when i want to buy door lock then i cant buy it, there is no option, it is bug or what ? i have the money btw
You have to do some errands iirc, one from an arrogant bitch in Lisa's garden (buy her a swimsuit iirc), other one is in confectionery, when you do an errand for a teacher.
Ikr, it's very story-friendly and intuitively comprehensible. XD

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
how I can dressed in Boris?

I have all Equipments, clothes are not wet anymore, glue and the mask I have also...I think i musted dresed in the bathroom at home...but he don't do it.
What is the problem?

Last edited:

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
same here... edited my save to get past it... use saveditor and look for "lakatnalad" which translates to "lock with you", set the value to 1... the code's written in hungarian...

Last edited:
Reactions: lishes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You have to do some errands iirc, one from an arrogant bitch in Lisa's garden (buy her a swimsuit iirc), other one is in confectionery, when you do an errand for a teacher.
Ikr, it's very story-friendly and intuitively comprehensible. XD
This is a bug, walktrough will not help here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Argrond

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i got the money and i can't buy the padlock
same here... edited my save to get past it... use saveditor and look for "lakatnalad" which translates to "lock with you", set the value to 1... the code's written in hungarian...
I also have the same problem, can anyone give me a hint
Look at the previous page, there is a save after buying a door lock, as well as a patch to solve the problem.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
how I can dressed in Boris?

I have all Equipments, clothes are not wet anymore, glue and the mask I have also...I think i musted dresed in the bathroom at home...but he don't do it.
What is the problem?
You still need a Russian dictionary (located at the university). And go to Fred's bedroom.

reyajin

Jan 12, 2021
problem while buying door lock it is not showing same sentence make it cheaper ------ not showing buying option

reyajin

Jan 12, 2021
i have the money and i cannot buy the door lock it is repeating the same sentence as make it cheaper ......

Luis

Mar 12, 2017
I hit a bug help please i got the money for the lock for Debra door but the option don't aper in The tool shop to Buy te lock

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes