NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
Day 19 Walkthrough (Made by me, it's a bit messy but i think it works)

- Go to the University.
- Talk to Svetlana.
- Go to the houses near the shops.
- Talk to the sexy police and Zoli.
- Scene.
- Talk to Lydia.
- Talk to Nora.
- Go home, to your room and click on your backpack.
- Talk to Debra
- Talk to Eszter.
- Click on the pencil that is in her hair.
- Click on the tool shop.
- Go to the park and talk and ask the man how he is.
- There's a nail on the bench.
- Go to the green tent for the pliers.
- Go back and get the nail.
- Go talk to Tina.
- Go to the park and get flowers.
- Give the flowers to Tina so she can give you the calculator.
- Go to the graveyard and grab the red cloth.
- Go home and look for Grandma.
- Go to the park and talk to Fodo.
- Go to the store and buy wine.
- Go back to the park and talk to Fodo.
- Go home and in the kitchen click on the wine bottle.
- Click on the faucet.
- Give the half bottle of wine to Grandma (she will make you the apron).
- Give the bottle of wine to Fodo.
- Look for Debra in the pool.
- Scene.
- Look for Grandma and she will give you the apron.
- Give the apron to Nora.
- Talk to Lidia and she will give you paper.
- Go to your room and click on the paper.
- Go talk to Svetlana.
- Go to the park if you want to see a scene with Anna.
- Go back home and go to the backyard.
- Talk to Grandma.
- Decide.
- Scene?
- Go to sleep.

End of the Day 19
pissing blood to create it?

Last edited:

Tempest7

Jan 25, 2021
bro,how to use your save file? your save file is a zip file, when i extract the file it is incloud five file inside and no one is save file

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

can anyone tell me wat is the difference between TSOTH day 14 and TSOTH day 13-18 download, i had played TSOTH day 13-PC and which i should download to continue.

ghazalghazali

Feb 13, 2022
This update was grand robbery. and idiots who pays for it .like 20$ for this? Guys stop your patreon support and dont courage him for more secret scene for debra and grandma . Debra and grandma are the real reason for people to play this game . Imagine yourself low tier support and you are actually paying real money and all you get a titjob and a blowjob. Inusen666 and Dc from summertime saga are biggest milker in the world and there are lots of people defending them.
I know admins gonna delete my post but im posting it anyway

Reactions: Nullx54

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
This update was grand robbery. and idiots who pays for it .like 20$ for this? Guys stop your patreon support and dont courage him for more secret scene for debra and grandma . Debra and grandma are the real reason for people to play this game . Imagine yourself low tier support and you are actually paying real money and all you get a titjob and a blowjob. Inusen666 and Dc from summertime saga are biggest milker in the world and there are lots of people defending them.
Tbh dc releases more content ... yes u wait 3 months for updates but I'd defend cookie over dv he gives u the full version for 1$ not separated by tiers u just get more say the more you pay ..

ghazalghazali

Feb 13, 2022
Tbh dc releases more content ... yes u wait 3 months for updates but I'd defend cookie over dv he gives u the full version for 1$ not separated by tiers u just get more say the more you pay ..
You are right about DC but this inusen guy is abusing his patreon support. All im saying that people must stop supporting him in high tier so maybe he stop this hidden scene bullsh.t .

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Damn shame he chopped out Debra's and Dianna extra scenes for patrons below the $20 tier. It's like paying for a demo each month instead of the full content.
I wouldn't mind if we got a month's delay instead of scenes that are locked behind a paywall, something I've said in the past.

FiliTm

Oct 31, 2019
Wrong... icstor and skeleton :))

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes