Vyze009

Aug 5, 2022
Found this Gem while Waiting forever on Summertime lol, but lots of worrisome things like these hidden scenes, also is it me or does the Android Version not have a Scene Gallery or something? I cant seem to find it

Nov 28, 2018
Found this Gem while Waiting forever on Summertime lol, but lots of worrisome things like these hidden scenes, also is it me or does the Android Version not have a Scene Gallery or something? I cant seem to find it
the game in general has no gallery independent of the platform

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
wait only a dollar?
Yeah also he releases the game for everyone after 24 hours and doesn't care if it gets leaked so you won't get banned for it and he doesn't treat his patrons like shit.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Tbh dc releases more content ... yes u wait 3 months for updates but I'd defend cookie over dv he gives u the full version for 1$ not separated by tiers u just get more say the more you pay ..
True, I don't like how long or lazy DC and Co. are with their content but at least they are creating something and giving the full package and you pay for extra bonuses. Inusen just gives you half the package, expecting you to pay extra for the rest. Don't care how expensive or cheep something is, you buy the full package, you pay in full, DC at least understands this.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
True, I don't like how long or lazy DC and Co. are with their content but at least they are creating something and giving the full package and you pay for extra bonuses. Inusen just gives you half the package, expecting you to pay extra for the rest. Don't care how expensive or cheep something is, you buy the full package, you pay in full, DC at least understands this.
DC streams everyday on picarto

Reactions: Nullx54

Feb 4, 2020
Tomislav Dragić,帖子:8698453,成员:505183 said:
我付了 20 美元,但没有隐藏的场景
[/引用]
不是也有20美元的隐藏场景吗?还是50美元吗?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I know I'm done with this game I might just wait for people to start posting saves or the images this game could have been good but not anymore

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
I know I'm done with this game I might just wait for people to start posting saves or the images this game could have been good but not anymore
... very well said it's getting worse every update he's following Disney and reusing scenes over and over and still charging u for it lol

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes