Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I liked the update, I think today the criticism is not justified, and if Inusen plans to add the hidden scenes from past updates in each new update good for me, it's always good to see scenes fucking Debra and today Svetlana and Cili are added.
Same here, he did good this time around, the non-h scenes with Kitty and Svetlana was actually good.

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know I just know they have extra because of the walkthrough
well they r present in the game files but didn't activate in game for some reason
The Debra scene is a better sex scene in the bathroom while Cilli's is a blowjob
Maybe the scripts for them were removed so they don't play

Reactions: Nullx54

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Hint: to access the hidden scenes in the TSOTH Day 20, you need to edit 3 files in the SCRIPT4 folder (in GAME folder). I won't say anything more about this.
The only thing of Scripts i see in the game folder is just the text document, as soon as you enter the folder. The rest being the archive rpa, the cache, tl and saves.

Aug 8, 2018
Hint: to access the hidden scenes in the TSOTH Day 20, you need to edit 3 files in the SCRIPT4 folder (in GAME folder). I won't say anything more about this.
me, opening the files and having no idea what anything means cos its in another language (thanks for the tip tho).

Diykus

May 31, 2022
Hi everyone, Hope you're fine !!
I have a gift for you : Day 20 of TSOTH

Here the link for PC / LINUX:
Here the link for MAC :
Here the link for ANDROID :

The walkthrough is available there :

Have a good time ;)
Files are no longer available :cry:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
me, opening the files and having no idea what anything means cos its in another language (thanks for the tip tho).
It looks like I was wrong. Hidden scenes are written in these scripts, but there is no data on their activation. It looks like some other scripts are missing. Sorry.

Reactions: Noce

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hello,

Indeed, they have changed the download links.

Here are the new links

PC/LINUX :
MAC :
ANDROID :

Hope you will like it ;)
He also deleted the folder with hidden scenes from this free version of the game.

karding777

Jan 9, 2022
Hello,

Indeed, they have changed the download links.

Here are the new links

PC/LINUX :
MAC :
ANDROID :

Hope you will like it ;)
thankyou verymuch

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes