powerman5000

Jan 4, 2020
Could you drop your modded archive.rpa file or tell us some instructions on how to do it ourselves?
to much instructions to do that, make patcher for renpy game is the right choice
but I dont have time for that
day 13-20 patch for day 16, just rename to archive.rpa and place it inside folder game

in middle of mission collection money to buy padlock, go home and talk twice to Debra in corridor that lead you to living room

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Could you drop your modded archive.rpa file or tell us some instructions on how to do it ourselves?
You need to unpack archive.rpa with Unren, then drop folder with hidden scenes in folder IMAGES.

Just unpack this in GAME folder, run UNREN and follow instruction:

P.S. After unpacking archive.rpa, you must delete it. This file is no longer needed.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You need to unpack archive.rpa with Unren, then drop folder with hidden scenes in folder IMAGES.

Just unpack this in GAME folder, run UNREN and follow instruction:

P.S. After unpacking archive.rpa, you must delete it. This file is no longer needed.
Do I have to copy the hidden scenes into any specific folder in IMAGES or is just dropping them in images alright?

EDIT: A notepad file is opening when I try to start the game now...

JonasClaudio

Mar 18, 2022
Honestly, nowadays i don't even feel like "playing" this game, the quests are kinda boring rn and the writing is trash, i rather just wait for the leaks and satisfy my curiosity

Reactions: Noce

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Most likely the archive.rpa file was not completely unpacked, you may have interrupted the unpacking before it was finished. After unpacking, the following subfolders and files should appear in the GAME folder:

View attachment 2035786 View attachment 2035821
I did your instructions, I pressed 1 to extract, I did not interrupt anyway, was I supposed to do 9 for all of the above?
I legitimately do not know what I am doing wrong

1662828899344.png

Tissemand666

Feb 16, 2019
So the Cili scenes are just re-drawings Linda BJ scene from Milftoon Drama... That is kinda scummy to ask extra for that

• Haha
Reactions: darkel2001
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes