Dec 30, 2020
Hi everyone, Hope you're fine !!
I have a gift for you : Day 20 of TSOTH

Here the link for PC / LINUX:
Here the link for MAC :
Here the link for ANDROID :

The walkthrough is available there :

Have a good time ;)
can i please have the android version thank you!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is the scene where Fred eats Debra out part of Day 20? I finished my playthrough, downloaded the modded archive.rpa someone posted that's supposed to have the hidden scenes and nothing seems different. Following the guide for Day 20, it says there's an 'Extra Scene' with Debra in the bathroom and in the backyard, but nothing changed.

dwfwgegwg

Jun 18, 2019
Is the scene where Fred eats Debra out part of Day 20? I finished my playthrough, downloaded the modded archive.rpa someone posted that's supposed to have the hidden scenes and nothing seems different. Following the guide for Day 20, it says there's an 'Extra Scene' with Debra in the bathroom and in the backyard, but nothing changed.
same

powerman5000

Jan 4, 2020
only patch for day 16

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
only patch for day 16
...Dafuq?? So you're telling me we're on Day 20 now and this dev is patching in stuff for Day 16? When the game doesn't even have a gallery mode? Let alone tell you what day a save file is on, in case you wanted to try to go all the way back.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
...Dafuq?? So you're telling me we're on Day 20 now and this dev is patching in stuff for Day 16? When the game doesn't even have a gallery mode? Let alone tell you what day a save file is on, in case you wanted to try to go all the way back.
it wasn't a patch or a fix he posted a version with the extra scenes of day 16-19 and removed it for the people that plays for free like he does now

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
it wasn't a patch or a fix he posted a version with the extra scenes of day 16-19 and removed it for the people that plays for free like he does now
which i say again

if this was on kemono party he would have no where to run because no one would identify who posted the day 20 links there for high patreons since all is anonymous

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
which i say again

if this was on kemono party he would have no where to run because no one would identify who posted the day 20 links there for high patreons since all is anonymous
Will it still help though? He doesn't need to know who posted it anyways once he gets to know the link is there he'll just change the links, and knowing this guy he'll keep changing it over and over as many times as the link gets posted

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Will it still help though? He doesn't need to know who posted it anyways once he gets to know the link is there he'll just change the links, and knowing this guy he'll keep changing it over and over as many times as the link gets posted
and no matter how many times he does it, once its leaked, there is nothing he can do about it.

skyrim modders and some artists are worse than him, and still kemono has all of it.

Nov 28, 2018
and no matter how many times he does it, once its leaked, there is nothing he can do about it.

skyrim modders and some artists are worse than him, and still kemono has all of it.
hold on if he changes the link the old link that got leaked on kemono is useless right? as there is no file in that link, also doesn't kimono use session jacks to impersonate someone and get the posts? and sessions aren't permanent access so they can't get the new links over and over unless someone keeps up with him changing the links

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
hold on if he changes the link the old link that got leaked on kemono is useless right? as there is no file in that link, also doesn't kimono use session jacks to impersonate someone and get the posts? and sessions aren't permanent access so they can't get the new links over and over unless someone keeps up with him changing the links
read how it works there, is complicated but it hosts everything

Nov 28, 2018
read how it works there, is complicated but it hosts everything
kemono doesn't download the game files and host it themselves on their servers, it scrapes the patreon post with the help of a subscribed user and shows it up on their site, this post will have the link to download the game which was put by the owner and is hosted on *3rd party site*.

If I as the owner of the uploaded files delete them kemono will just have a link which points to nothing
you can find posts which have a download link in them on kemono but opening those would just say file does not exist

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes