Shionara

May 2, 2020
Anyone can help me in this bug because my game suddenly doesn't show the buy button for the lock in day 16
and I don't know what to do 1663053338051.png

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So the two secret scenes are posted for 20, but what is the secret day 16 people are talking about? Could someone post a version with everything already done to it because I know most of us have tried to do it and failed.

edit- people are also saying the scenes will not show up in the game but others seem to say otherwise.

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
So the two secret scenes are posted for 20, but what is the secret day 16 people are talking about? Could someone post a version with everything already done to it because I know most of us have tried to do it and failed.

edit- people are also saying the scenes will not show up in the game but others seem to say otherwise.
I think that's the fingering of Debra

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Did you manage to get the scenes to work in game? day 20 or 16? I didnt get either and i followed the directions i think.
After installing the folder with hidden scenes, you can see the scene on day 16 in the game, the scenes on days 17, 18, 19 and 20 will still be unavailable.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Did you manage to get the scenes to work in game? day 20 or 16? I didnt get either and i followed the directions i think.
the scripts necessary to activate the secret scenes were removed after the link was fixed

I managed to grab it before and I have all the secret scenes from day 16-19

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
the scripts necessary to activate the secret scenes were removed after the link was fixed

Was that version posted here or will it? How did people manage to get the version with the new day 20 scenes? So confusing

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Was that version posted here or will it? How did people manage to get the version with the new day 20 scenes? So confusing
Inusen made a mistake the day he posted day 20 he posted a version with all the hidden scenes from day 16-19 when he knew what he did he said the game had a bug and needed to be fix which was a lie to made a new version without the secret scenes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Inusen made a mistake the day he posted day 20 he posted a version with all the hidden scenes from day 16-19 when he knew what he did he said the game had a bug and needed to be fix which was a lie to made a new version without the secret scenes
If people have that version with the new scenes can they upload that instead of the one without them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce
Nov 28, 2018

better get it quick

Reactions: Valila
Nov 28, 2018
downloading now. What will I have to do to this version? The finger scene on day 16, thew improved sex on day 20 with mom and the bj with mafia women. Any other secret scenes?
every day since day 16 has secret scenes, the scenes for day 20 are not working since the script to run the files was never present in his "mistake" version
The rest of the scenes will automatically work just follow his walkthrough

Reactions: Guyintheback

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
every day since day 16 has secret scenes, the scenes for day 20 are not working since the script to run the files was never present in his "mistake" version
The rest of the scenes will automatically work just follow his walkthrough
The walkthrough posted on his blog right? Havent checked that because it makes u create a account

jumel78

Apr 16, 2020

Do you have download links for the unmodified version of Day 16-19 ?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes