AdamC88

Jan 2, 2021
Here it is bois enjoy ,and pls i know i m bad at english T_T forgive me
I did all the tasks on your wt and also clicked on the odd 3 ladies in front of the supermarket, checked every location, clicked on every character possible, but debra and granny still sitting in the pool. any clue what i did wrong or miss? tia

never mind, i forgot to talk to the 2 ladies in front of the supermarket again like @
Anon4321 (thanks for that)
mentioned in his post.

Last edited:

Killjoy92

May 1, 2021
So i keep encountering a bug where there is no option to buy the new door lock both before and after having the necessary amount of money to buy it. How do I fix this?

Reactions: moi69
Nov 28, 2018
My speed download from this site is really killing me. It's running at 6.4KB/s. Could you upload it on MEGA or MediaFire please? :(
No I cannot atleast not for the next couple weeks you can check pg 205 for a download link from pixeldrain also uploaded by me maybe that can offer higher speeds

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You have to unpack the archive.rpa file in the GAME folder and then move the linked folder into the newly made image folder, this will allow you to view these scenes in game. Look through my older posts for clearer instructions.
I used your method but those secret scenes from day16- 20 still not showing in the game.

Also does anyone knows how to trigger debra floor scene in the game?
debra2furdo20napjelenet7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale69

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
downloading now. What will I have to do to this version? The finger scene on day 16, thew improved sex on day 20 with mom and the bj with mafia women. Any other secret scenes?
I downloaded game from the same link and followed a wt but those secret scenes are not unlocked. I extracted files to see if those images are there and they are but as I said they aare not showing in the game. Did you managed to unnlock them?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I downloaded game from the same link and followed a wt but those secret scenes are not unlocked. I extracted files to see if those images are there and they are but as I said they aare not showing in the game. Did you managed to unnlock them?
the scripts for those scenes were removed from the build so they will never show unless you get the high tier build

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a software to open this type of file "archive.rpa" and then export it out as ".rpa" again? :confused:

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes