Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
guys i run into a problem in day 14 , when the refrigerator broke , when i talk to cili and immediately go to the confectionner shop it triggers the scene with liza and bugs the game which makes me unable to get the scene with liza and talk to cili to go further in the story , but even when i do it exactly as the walkthrough suggests i still can't find cili in the confectionner shop ,
i give everybody their piece of cake , ester being the last one , go to liza and trigger the scene , go to the shop and trigger her scene with cili , but i can't talk to cili later to fix the refrigerator, she just dissapears . m stuck in this part

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Also having issues with the fridge quest. If only the game was coded in English then someone could take a look at the code and fix the issue. Well assuming anyone can make sense of the spaghetti code.

May 1, 2018
guys i run into a problem in day 14 , when the refrigerator broke , when i talk to cili and immediately go to the confectionner shop it triggers the scene with liza and bugs the game which makes me unable to get the scene with liza and talk to cili to go further in the story , but even when i do it exactly as the walkthrough suggests i still can't find cili in the confectionner shop ,
i give everybody their piece of cake , ester being the last one , go to liza and trigger the scene , go to the shop and trigger her scene with cili , but i can't talk to cili later to fix the refrigerator, she just dissapears . m stuck in this part
same as mine. I think there's a separate only Day 14 Of The Secret of the House.

• Sad
Reactions: Despair64
May 1, 2018
then how are we supposed to advance past day 14 ? because i literally can't do anything else in the game .
you have to download a separate one only for Day 14 which is not here don't know why but I've downloaded way before and I've already advanced to Day 15. I can give you the save files for Day 14 if you want. Those save files only activates the sex scenes.

Jordan santos

Mar 16, 2019
same problem here

idkxd213

Feb 12, 2022
Hi, On day 14 i have a bug where i cant see Cili in the cake shop, i invited her all the time and she aint coming, i talked and gave all the cakes to all the people possible. is it a bug and it must be fixed or i am missing something?

May 1, 2018
Hi, On day 14 i have a bug where i cant see Cili in the cake shop, i invited her all the time and she aint coming, i talked and gave all the cakes to all the people possible. is it a bug and it must be fixed or i am missing something?
It's a bug. Here's the save file for Day 14 with each saves progress to sex scenes. So enjoy.

Reactions: Qtiomega89

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
does anyone know how to skip through text? i tried editing the prefernces and config file but nothing works for skipping unseen text.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes