kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Is anyone really paying $70 for an extra cheap scene. for me This game has ended from day 16, and some of it has become an exploitative developer and a Level Max milker.

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Game mode as if you have an exam Find the pen and find the key The key is hidden in the developer's asshole and you have to guess it

Darkshadow888

Aug 1, 2021
Inusen broke his teeth/jaw so he got delayed by a week with day 19(i think) so he's been off schedule since. Except it to be released in the next week or so.
Thank for information? I don't no innusen broke his teeth. So day 21 will delay for a week?

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Please don't compare this silly game to One Piece. It's similar to One Piece for one thing and that's stretching
Ome piece is drawn better and even the filler has more content then all updates combined ... it was a far stretch to compare them ... long live the sun God

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
i am stucked, can't able to take water can from rose building at Day 18
Does anyone have save for that?plz

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
By the way boys i reworked the gallery of the older game for make them in better quality as the secret of the house gallery, plus i wanted to do for add exclusive content too, first i added some new cover for the gallery 1.gif 1.gif

Next i added some variation in pic like adding internal cum of an alone pic togheter with another pic for make a better pic scene, since game like gasmine doesn't have animation or good quality pic.

26bonus.jpg

And i added the png and variations of the pics using the model, i made the gallery of if you do with 320 pics, when the game offer maybe 50 ( animation and pics) at least. Like fauna full nude or showing the panties during the tittfuck better then the original scene , since discreen it's so bad in made them

311.png 137bonusshowingpanties.gif

This will help discreen too who is making if you do 5, and promote on twitter with old scene in good quality (since he always use mine for the old and for the new of the secret of the house, at least could say thanks instead of cry about the gallery i could help him XD)

Enjoy on the gallery all the full content meanwhile we wait for the new update, If anyone want to help with edit or anything can write me and we can talk for add more.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes