• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
By the way boys i reworked the gallery of the older game for make them in better quality as the secret of the house gallery, plus i wanted to do for add exclusive content too, first i added some new cover for the gallery View attachment 2081473 View attachment 2081474

Next i added some variation in pic like adding internal cum of an alone pic togheter with another pic for make a better pic scene, since game like gasmine doesn't have animation or good quality pic.

View attachment 2081476

And i added the png and variations of the pics using the model, i made the gallery of if you do with 320 pics, when the game offer maybe 50 ( animation and pics) at least. Like fauna full nude or showing the panties during the tittfuck better then the original scene , since discreen it's so bad in made them

View attachment 2081477 View attachment 2081479

This will help discreen too who is making if you do 5, and promote on twitter with old scene in good quality (since he always use mine for the old and for the new of the secret of the house, at least could say thanks instead of cry about the gallery i could help him XD)

Enjoy on the gallery all the full content meanwhile we wait for the new update, If anyone want to help with edit or anything can write me and we can talk for add more.
He's an ungrateful primadonna, but I am certainly happy for the Gallery, much respect homie.

JonasClaudio

Mar 18, 2022
By the way boys i reworked the gallery of the older game for make them in better quality as the secret of the house gallery, plus i wanted to do for add exclusive content too, first i added some new cover for the gallery View attachment 2081473 View attachment 2081474

Next i added some variation in pic like adding internal cum of an alone pic togheter with another pic for make a better pic scene, since game like gasmine doesn't have animation or good quality pic.

View attachment 2081476

And i added the png and variations of the pics using the model, i made the gallery of if you do with 320 pics, when the game offer maybe 50 ( animation and pics) at least. Like fauna full nude or showing the panties during the tittfuck better then the original scene , since discreen it's so bad in made them

View attachment 2081477 View attachment 2081479

This will help discreen too who is making if you do 5, and promote on twitter with old scene in good quality (since he always use mine for the old and for the new of the secret of the house, at least could say thanks instead of cry about the gallery i could help him XD)

Enjoy on the gallery all the full content meanwhile we wait for the new update, If anyone want to help with edit or anything can write me and we can talk for add more.
Where can we find your gallery?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
The new update is already out, any hero would like to bring it up here?
i'm always so curios of how you get this fake information, even not patreon can see the comment he write discreen to a guy who ask yesterday about the update. He says "if all goes well this week" (i'm so curios about this all what his XD)

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
i'm always so curios of how you get this fake information, even not patreon can see the comment he write discreen to a guy who ask yesterday about the update. He says "if all goes well this week" (i'm so curios about this all what his XD
His post says "early access for high tier patreons!" I mean u can look at it like it's ready but based on the completed code in that update I don't think it was out just him trying to get more high tier

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
His post says "early access for high tier patreons!" I mean u can look at it like it's ready but based on the completed code in that update I don't think it was out just him trying to get more high tier
yes the post says "early access for high tier patreons!" , and is the same thing he do on twitter, is for promoting the high tier, make you think "ohhh so the game is out for high tier , i should be a high tier , let me pledge". But no the game is write to him too in patreon comment public , is this week, no high tier recived it since isn't finished.

Reactions: Noce

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
yes the post says "early access for high tier patreons!" , and is the same thing he do on twitter, is for promoting the high tier, make you think "ohhh so the game is out for high tier , i should be a high tier , let me pledge". But no the game is write to him too in patreon comment public , is this week, no high tier recived it since isn't finished.
I know his coding was only at like 20% when he posted that kinda hard to release a game without code

Reactions: Godhimself69
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes