Xdtuioute

Jul 19, 2022
Y'all I need some help... Cili doesn't appear for me on day 14 I keep trying but nothing I think it's a bug not really sure but if y'all got a solution it be a favor

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
This is a terribly fucked up game, it's a mistake, I play according to the instructions and it still doesn't work. What am I supposed to do with the fucking bottle of wine when nothing is responding, not even Grandma, not the kitchen, not even Fodo. Isn't the developer testing the game? Amateur. :mad: :mad: :mad:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
This is a terribly fucked up game, it's a mistake, I play according to the instructions and it still doesn't work. What am I supposed to do with the fucking bottle of wine when nothing is responding, not even Grandma, not the kitchen, not even Fodo. Isn't the developer testing the game? Amateur. :mad: :mad: :mad:
with the bottle of wine if I remember correctly, Fodo gave you money to buy the bottle, then you went to the store and bought it. Then you went to see Grandm and she drank half of it. That would lead to a cutscene, then you would fill the bottle with water and give it to Fodo.
Surely you have done everything, you will not have skipped this step:
28. Go to the lake and click on the bottle near the bushes
29. Go to Debra's kitchen
30. Click on the bottle
31. Click on water supply

Last edited:

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
the reason many hated milftoon game mechanics is that long waiting time between works , at the start of this game by inusen he made it purposely longer tasks . but even though inusen is the artist involved in both games i see a difference in some quality ( milftoon is better)
i may be wrong

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
.... sounds like ur having fun ... :ROFLMAO: ...

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes