Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
the problem boys is the number of subscriber , that is shit XD, increase even if he post is anus. and who knows of many of them are 20usd or more like 70usd
You said it yourself, the moment he post something related to the updates his numbers go up because some people are desperate, he's using that tactic now with the "Early Access" with all the time spent on his project he could really have had hire some programmer to help him out and a proper writer, is clear he's a greedy Dev and only wants money and I bet this game is either going to be abandoned or end in a cluster fuck ending.

Reactions: Nullx54

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
You said it yourself, the moment he post something related to the updates his numbers go up because some people are desperate, he's using that tactic now with the "Early Access" with all the time spent on his project he could really have had hire some programmer to help him out and a proper writer, is clear he's a greedy Dev and only wants money and I bet this game is either going to be abandoned or end in a cluster fuck ending.
excatly and no he will not hire anyone , you look is discord or chat with the supporter, they're all scared of talk, the people who write are always the same and people who play the free version of the game XD. Doesn't allow a bad talk from anyone even if he insult 1 pubic hair of debra that was bad. Honestly i don't understand how people can pay that much and they can't say anything to an artist in the fear of getting blocked , banned and scammed the money. And let's not talk about the money and the tier, that's crazy how it scam a lot of people. I'm so curios if on his public server people not talk until new update for advice , in the patreon server if anyone know how much person write or talk in that ?

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
excatly and no he will not hire anyone , you look is discord or chat with the supporter, they're all scared of talk, the people who write are always the same and people who play the free version of the game XD. Doesn't allow a bad talk from anyone even if he insult 1 pubic hair of debra that was bad. Honestly i don't understand how people can pay that much and they can't say anything to an artist in the fear of getting blocked , banned and scammed the money. And let's not talk about the money and the tier, that's crazy how it scam a lot of people. I'm so curios if on his public server people not talk until new update for advice , in the patreon server if anyone know how much person write or talk in that ?
Basicly I talk sometimes but .. it's dead ... till update times or anything he put a poll in ... about pose and stuff but ... its alot of ppl asking for debra some kitty

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
10 bucks says it's gonna be abandoned.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Whoever got it, you know the drill.
And dear inusen, you will soon be fated to end like icstor.

which is funny since you faglord dipshits sounds the same

Jun 15, 2017
Here's the initial release for Day 21. Will be waiting for the bug fix version.

(should be more resilient than MEGA, adblock may be recommended when entering this one).

NGL, ever since the announcement was made for this so-called "high-tier exclusive scenes" mess, I just stopped playing the game altogether. Just can't enjoy it as much while knowing that the extended scenes are only available on an exclusive version. Without those scenes, each update from the regular/free versions felt very incomplete.

Last edited:

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
As for the update let's call it: Recycle001.svg.png of the house

Jesus , People pay 20-30 and 70 dollar , for "big scene" XD, no artbook, no pics posted on patreon, no exclusive content, they can't talk with discreen in their comment, chat on public discord and probabily even on the patreon one too who are less or probabily no one in that. That's unbelivable

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
As for the update let's call it: View attachment 2102357 of the house

Jesus , People pay 20-30 and 70 dollar , for "big scene" XD, no artbook, no pics posted on patreon, no exclusive content, they can't talk with discreen in their comment, chat on public discord and probabily even on the patreon one too who are less or probabily no one in that. That's unbelivable
Let me guess assets are being reused like the last time...

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes