Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I know a lot of people hate DarkCookie because some say he's a milker, but at least him and other Devs try to stay fresh when it comes to reusing assets the way DC does it is with the sprites and some sex scenes but they are very minimal to bother everyone... This guy on the other hand can't be even describe... Well that's a lie zechosen description is very accurate

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
What's really new in this update:

Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 20-35-59 TSOTH days 21 release date!.png

The author generally forgot about the plot of the game and pays attention only to the monotonous sex scenes. I got bored and, like many others, I also decided to ignore this game. Bye.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
What's really new in this update:

View attachment 2102404

The author generally forgot about the plot of the game and pays attention only to the monotonous sex scenes. I got bored and, like many others, I also decided to ignore this game. Bye.
if patreon start act like that, because at the moment no change will be done, it's earning without do nothing more

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Here's the initial release for Day 21. Will be waiting for the bug fix version.

(should be more resilient than MEGA, adblock may be recommended when entering this one).

NGL, ever since the announcement was made for this so-called "high-tier exclusive scenes" mess, I just stopped playing the game altogether. Just can't enjoy it as much while knowing that the extended scenes are only available on an exclusive version.
Well it seems that this version contain secret scenes from episode 20, didn't checked for older secret scenes.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
If you use the same user name on both sites of course you'll get banned
Nah I'm not that stupid ... I mean I have moments like every time I dl this p.o.s but .. I mean it's not a loss more updates on Twitter and his blogspot .. both which don't require any account lol

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yall should of leaked his shit more often ... how to control a price 101 .. control the supply chain ...
The thing is no one here is going to pay $20-$70 a month for this shit anymore just to leak it.

Liked I said is better to wait for a gallery to be updated if you want to see all the art without the problems of wasting hours of your time to get them.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
The thing is no one here is going to pay $20-$70 a month for this shit anymore just to leak it.

Liked I said is better to wait for a gallery to be updated if you want to see all the art without the problems of wasting hours of your time to get them.
soy is a high tier ...

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I am softlock at Day 14 because for some reason Cili not appearing on the confectioner’s shop lol

Seem like the bug still isn't fixed.

Last edited:

hogogo2+2

Jul 19, 2020
Here's the initial release for Day 21. Will be waiting for the bug fix version.

(should be more resilient than MEGA, adblock may be recommended when entering this one).

NGL, ever since the announcement was made for this so-called "high-tier exclusive scenes" mess, I just stopped playing the game altogether. Just can't enjoy it as much while knowing that the extended scenes are only available on an exclusive version.
you don't happen to have the android version ?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Lol I got banned from discord and I didn't even say anything lol
i told you, if you post the mega who discreen send you it's normal he can track who you are on patreon, and next see when you joined in the discord XD, anyway loosing time for make this month galllery , it's really trash , the model too now that the editor never draw them naked they're usless. It's incredible how you wasted the high tier for not share good the game , get banned and for a shit game from the start XD

• Haha

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
i told you, if you post the mega who discreen send you it's normal he can track who you are on patreon, and next see when you joined in the discord XD, anyway loosing time for make this month galllery , it's really trash , the model too now that the editor never draw them naked they're usless. It's incredible how you wasted the high tier for not share good the game , get banned and for a shit game from the start XD
I never paid for anything .... idk what ur talking about I didn't even share a mega lmfao imagine being stupid enough to pay for it ... ... yea ... why pay 70 a month for a game that ... takes less then a day to beat the whole thing ... and the updates are like what an hour or so .. ..

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes