Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an update of day 21 since 6 October or is that just info about it?
Must be info. Normally Inusen has been on time but now it seems that he's missed the mark. Honestly, if he missed it he would have just skip a week and then release a bigger update.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I wonder how there are people who pay 70, 30 and 20 for this per month, to me personally the game already seems tedious and repetitive, he practically only has sex with Debra and the grandmother in the same positions and in the same places, ha introduced as a 20 women and most pass

Reactions: kaidoo

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
I wonder how there are people who pay 70, 30 and 20 for this per month, to me personally the game already seems tedious and repetitive, he practically only has sex with Debra and the grandmother in the same positions and in the same places, ha introduced as a 20 women and most pass
.. the grandma has less scenes then Lisa

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
... he prob put to high of value on his art .. his commissions are over 100$ for 1 piece of art lol I mean it's custom but ... he's doing what an ai ot can do ...
It's amazing what good will and a bit of humility can do for someone. Inusen failed to understand that.

This game will fail sooner or later
Same, at this point Inusen is not even worth a hatedom and that is saying something. If this game fails then I can see him failing in every other game or endeavour he's involved in. He didn't learn his lesson with Milftoons and failed to make good on the goodwill he got from the mess.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes