SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
screen2.png
How much will stay up this thing, or it's a scam for find people to ban XD.

screen.png
As for this , someone can send him the zip file with all of the gallery XD, at least will do something instead of cry this idiot. "we are making a +++gallery" , you got it and remove it

Killjoy92

May 1, 2021
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
View attachment 2124114
How much will stay up this thing, or it's a scam for find people to ban XD.

View attachment 2124115
As for this , someone can send him the zip file with all of the gallery XD, at least will do something instead of cry this idiot. "we are making a +++gallery" , you got it and remove it
He must think we are pretty fucking stupid to fall for this obvious trap.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Milftoon Drama was abandoned, so Inusen, who cannot live without it, decided to continue drama activities in the surrounding internets. That guy sure knows how to stay self-entertained... )

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Fairy tale from Inusen for Halloween:

View attachment 2126016
ohhhh he finally talk of me how nice. Ok then i need to reply here, since yes i got banned because i "became scary " saying thing like "bro post this animation in better quality on twitter not my old one i remade them" HOW SCARY MY GOD XD. Want some scary recently i checked his message from his profile where i get banned and it happen that this dude removed all of his message, this is scary XD, takes times for remove it and the chat it's full of only my message ,like i was talking alone XD. For the watermark we already talked privately and it's totally removed from gallery or anything so the baby should stop cry 1year ago literally. As for the end i don't hate the game, hate a developer who is a shit as person, not artist as a person. I don't want to pay a dollar for the game and i don't do, but if i can talk all the shitty thing you do to the patreon, discord guy the one to recover should be you , even say a thing like that is the lowest of human person, You cryed for your dog , be respectfull to person with problems , i'm not one of them but i knowed a lot of person that for your fault maybe need. Every morning wake up and say thanks to all of them who makes you eat , because as for this message of lie who only you can talk and no one can reply that , you don't deserve that person. And still thanks me that i made a gallery that even you should use if you asked from the start. The gameplay i made next was in your scamming patreon remember asshole.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Sorry for guys here, but i can't reply anywhere and it seems the dude watch here, so this is my only way to say my version, if anyone wanna screen , but i don't advice since if you guys do is a sure ban on discord since if you guys write here even without share file or anything, for him you are shit person as me. But for remember since this is not removed from a screen screen.png a kiss

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
And now on your screens the continuation of the series "Inusen and the villains from social networks":
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2127658
I've seen a bit of the drama and this guy just has no clue over how stupid he is. Any chance he had at talking with people that criticize him is over because he can't take criticism and even if he was offering, it would either be a trap or he would ban people anyway the second someone don't kiss his ass. It's ironic that Inusen of all people would tell anyone to get help when he himself has behaved erratically.

And speaking of scary, the man may exposed his real name as Ujvari Gabor and that is gonna bite him in the ass if someone really wanted to screw with him.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Fairy tale from Inusen for Halloween:

View attachment 2126016

[/QUO
And now on your screens the continuation of the series "Inusen and the villains from social networks":
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2127658
aahahahhahaah no way is going full, so now makes a bit of visual with this drama. Let's try go in order again since the professional help and a tutor teacher should be asked for this guy (Yes i'm using th same method of "joke"). I just proved what i did in the past ... yes , as i always said you wanted that gallery , you we're okay for that gallery and after cry for some ads not on your patreon, made with the gif i MADE MYSELF , not with any of your help in anyway, i deleted all but you don't stop to cry only because i posted the gallery on this site. This site where you take all the supporter and fan of the game and next you spit on it just because say what they want and not what you want (cool that in this story discreen supporter don't say nothing but here we have people who don't know the story but still belive to me just because know you XD). As for first step of recovery i think you should try go out and talk with person real, you will see how it's different to have opinion , not like the same thing and don't do a job or anything in the same way you do. I can't post private conversation yeah i know it's illegal and i know because i can't do that , you removed all of your message in the fear of me showing how you talk and what you says. I don't need screen for show how stupid you are, If you wanna read the laws with me we can see something about copyright. Take jessica rabbit transform her hair color on photoshop in blonde , and call here monika doesn't change the face is still a disney idea and product , same for the jasmine and other girls you post on patreon. Already talked with a lot of developer and artist who says you could easily get reported and know how disney act better if we shut up my man. For the end if you think the screen it's private i tell you again , it's a screen taken after i was blocked on discord by a friend , it was a message on your group , after that deleted so you can continue manipulate all inside but taken and showed long ago. So i advice you to be more brilliant with your patreon method system too , saying that payment arrive bla bla bla , doesn't mean you don't scam 2 months before give the right tier for the person, people aren't stupid. And thanks for talk in the twitter instead of talk here with us since you saw message, or talk privately but probabily the recovery doesn't allow you to talk with other person , but it's not like the life work. Do your best taking money i will do my best with the gallery anyway kiss

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I have to ask, I remember a few updates ago there were supposedly sex scenes with main milf that were gated and no one could do anything about it, is that still the case now?

Teckretor

May 16, 2017
idk if anyone already talked about this, but i need help in day 14. everytime i deliver all cakes, i cant progress anymore. i see the scene with cili and lidia talking about the fridge and after that i go to the tool shop, but piri still not talk with me, is there something else am i forgetting or this is a bug?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes