sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The changelog in the op is hilarious. What type of new scene are they talking about? The one where u click the boob or leg (idr remember it was a while ago now) to advance it? Shits been the same since the first update, but honestly the scenes arent getting any better. Why exactly was it updated today?

Reactions: IXL and Noce

rook01

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys i have a little problem. When i go talk to sveltana for the screwdriver. option does not appear

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The point I was making is there seems to be massive steps in the logic at times, as unless you read someone else's walk through, you don't know what to do.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screen.png no boys we have the next level. only pic putted in disorder, so this is the dude who is crying for a fanmade gallery 100x better XD, if was a bit more smart could you say "bro instead of block you can we make that gallery in game or here" , i should say ok since i could help, and i don't earn money doing that but i still do better.

Ah last thing you see that png , like this debraszex15napjelenet9fredgyv1.png
That dude cry like a baby for not post png model , now is him doing it , probabily for not take much time as i do for put the background and all. GG discreen you are always the number one, now who is the liar XD . This is so funny day after day

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes