SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
wow finished, and it's really recycle of the house, honestly this guy is not even trying to do something good to play or at least good to see in sex animation or sex pics. All was perfectly bad. Unbelivable people pay more then 1 dollar for this

Reactions: 362499302 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
How do you start the Halloween Xpac? My last save is just at the end of Day 21.
When you wake up you will see Kitty in the hall talk to her then go outside you will see a new house on the map go there and talk to the Grandma she will give you a quest.

Reactions: 2B-Simp

someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
wow finished, and it's really recycle of the house, honestly this guy is not even trying to do something good to play or at least good to see in sex animation or sex pics. All was perfectly bad. Unbelivable people pay more then 1 dollar for this
It was literally the same shit, Liza's scene was a recycle which was so disappointing since she hasn't gotten any scene lately too, Debra was a bit recycled too, the rest wasn't but they weren't so good either, the scene with Lydia was such a bad POV and bad overall, and a Grandma scene again? Like ffs why do you even keep investing so much with her (as her scene wasn't even recycled I think) when half the people don't even like her? God that was disappointing

2B-Simp

Dec 26, 2019
When you wake up you will see Kitty in the hall talk to her then go outside you will see a new house on the map go there and talk to the Grandma she will give you a quest.
Hrmm the thing is when going to bed at the end of Day 21, I just get the ending screen "End of Day 21 To Be Continued". Then when I try doing a new game, I don't see the kitty anywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hrmm the thing is when going to bed at the end of Day 21, I just get the ending screen "End of Day 21 To Be Continued". Then when I try doing a new game, I don't see the kitty anywhere.
I don't know what else to tell you, the moment I loaded my end of day 21 save Fred woke up and it started

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
If you also have the game without Halloween expansion installed, it will most likely run on your device when you start

Reactions: 2B-Simp

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
It was literally the same shit, Liza's scene was a recycle which was so disappointing since she hasn't gotten any scene lately too, Debra was a bit recycled too, the rest wasn't but they weren't so good either, the scene with Lydia was such a bad POV and bad overall, and a Grandma scene again? Like ffs why do you even keep investing so much with her (as her scene wasn't even recycled I think) when half the people don't even like her? God that was disappointing
The thing that made me laugh the most is his idea of gallery on the site, it's total trash, is adding now the png and the pic manually but don't listen that the problem is his game XD. example here is how you guys see in game the debra scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Busit

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
The thing that made me laugh the most is his idea of gallery on the site, it's total trash, is adding now the png and the pic manually but don't listen that the problem is his game XD. example here is how you guys see in game the debra scene View attachment 2137417
And togheter with this in my gallery you can find this variation View attachment 2137419 View attachment 2137420

Thing that discreen of the recycle can't do . I put out 100 files from an update of 20 file in total maybe XD. I will leave you other thing exclusive i added View attachment 2137423
Svetlana looking up and not down
View attachment 2137425
a "Better" scene for grandma using only her scene of this update.
Is really funny how he try but his clearly not capable but still act is doing something good XD
What day is that on?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes