• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Sneak peek of day 22, again debra, again in pool, again the same swimsuit,again the same position, but this time the head is completely wrong with the body XD. Is going to be good to make the gif for the gallery this update

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
really like the artworks, also have animated scene ... but the sickness is on this kind of game is always dependable on walkthrought
for fuck sake, my D is always hard and soft when playing this game .. cant even coom lmao
also what is the fckin padlock password ... im dumb so i cant even think about those number in the back of the padlock

edit : i use 1629 and its work, the problem is ... why 1629 ? anyone can explain ? just to make sure my brain can sleep peacefully xD

Last edited:

AeonSonic

Aug 20, 2019
Guys can Anyone help me. Im HARD STUCK on a part after make the rod. I use, i get the fucking fish for this cat, and where is the cat? Now have liza and the other fat girl talking. I dont know what to do now with this. how to feed the cat, or make this too stop talking to the cat coming again. Someone please help me, i'm tilting
1668101406623.png

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Day 12 and no news yet?
has someone finally silenced Inusen?
you hope in that man, is enjoying all the money is making with this scam. Just wait is going to post something, as you guys noticed he changed the patreon removing the reward of artbook and "packs", and as he told to some guy on patreon, there isn't anymore a specific day for the updates so he post when he want.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes