philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello,
Very much liking this Game, very nice images and animations... and Game
Waiting for the latest version after Day-22 Halloween.
Hope for more and more animations without bugs.

Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: SOYVALENTINA

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Hi Inusen. Did you make another fake account to compliment your game? :ROFLMAO:
no way AHAHAHHAHAHAHA, it goes really low but this much i think it's impossible . As for the game wait christmas for 3 scene with bad animation recicled, and 2 animation of old update reupload when anyone can watch it online

Reactions: Noce

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
cool game, my ask what general community view on the various woman are? Rita, Lydia, and anna are the women i like the most.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
If I have that much money will I be give already??????

Everybody is not You... you know!
i think you are misunderstanding all XD , you think if i have 70 dollars i give to discreen XD?, instead of some better artist. It's strange that someone so fan like you it's here , you know your hero discreen can ban you if he saw you here chatting , because hate all the people here even if they don't share or do nothing ? XD

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
By the way here a better version for the new pic posted on the exclusive pic gallery of the game (a real gallery) , without usless draw distrashvis.jpg

I made again a sins of logo XD, Honestly if don't post a better version of svetlana, debra etc in the exclusive outfit, i will try take the png version alone when i got time

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
By the way here a better version for the new pic posted on the exclusive pic gallery of the game (a real gallery) , without usless draw View attachment 2197837

I made again a sins of logo XD, Honestly if don't post a better version of svetlana, debra etc in the exclusive outfit, i will try take the png version alone when i got time
I did it yesterday

richgirl.png

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Here are some images (preview). The originals are too large and in order not to overload the forum page, they are placed in a zip archive at the end of this post:

View attachment 2199209 View attachment 2199210 View attachment 2199211
Thank you man , send all in zip if you can, i want to add them in the gallery , they're quite better. By the way you saw this XD screen.png

No Way this dude instead of draw and post something is here taking the idea of what we do AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA , i don't know what to say anymore it makes fun of himself alone

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes