SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
hey guys waht happend is any chance for day 22?
What happened is dishit understand he can scam easy money , so no need to send artbook or update in time as a normal artist, but just post as he want XD. So stop requst for update that are still not out XD. And enjoy his discord with person not talking and role based on nothing because he don't know how to talk with people on that XD. If anyone knows what he do in discord of patreon , because since are less people will probabily all dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, I get the impression that he's getting burned out, not just being a cheapskate scammer.
because no one asked but he again started making 3 games at the same time... Secret, Gasmine and If you do.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
because no one asked but he again started making 3 games at the same time... Secret, Gasmine and If you do.
Honestly most devs can only handle 2 and those are the madlads. Nergal and Siren are the first 2 I can think of.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, I get the impression that he's getting burned out, not just being a cheapskate scammer.
Bruh , a burn out ? he said that high tier recive artbook and stopped before start 3 games, they sended pack for high tier who were basically the png i post on the gallery, now the sex animation and pic are all recycled, even the new christmas post and all the debra halloween pic. Burned out XD, the man is ready for show you 2 shitty animation in the update and a pics in new gasmine game XD

The_Thinker_

Feb 13, 2018
Good game! First time I've played this, so there was 6 days for my first run through. So, good amount.

I like the art. Debra is pretty and obviously a milf. I liked how she brought up her tummy in her fancy dress, but I liked that she accepted the MC's view of it, and didn't proceed to talk more about it. That was a nice touch.

The only real oddity I found was trying to find the rake head. It was only by chance that I clicked on the bushes outside the house. But, what really confuses me, is the reference to a red silk bag. Where is that ever mentioned? I don't remember it being brought up, but it's mentioned in the line before the rake head is found. I have no idea, but maybe I skipped something important somewhere. Or, maybe it's something that needs to be edited out until some new plotline is revealed?

Anyway, I like this story. Easier to play than that other game, and the art is really nice. And, I do like the characters. Great job, Discreen Vision!

Edit: of course, this is just for the House game. I haven't played any others. I'm not sure when I might play them. But, those look pretty good too. I do like the traditional domestic story though, like the one I just played.
Thank you for head rake

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
this is the last time i supported him on patreon, I'd rather give my money to a developer who doesn't treat their audience like shit. ;)
man it's too bad his art is so good. milftoon drama was great without this englrish crap. if I was making a game for another language I would hire a great translator.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes