SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Honestly, the only "original" scene that I liked is the washing machine scene with Debra, it's not the pinnacle of creativity but because of the context it was very good for me. View attachment 2223608
could be better, as we saw from anna one, is not capable of doing something really hot. the only good thing is at least with old one i could take the gif like that without stupid effect 270bonus.gif

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I think Discreen can do really good artwork. However i think he has no really good ideas for game and story.

Basically the game world only lives off this element where everything is as bizarre and eccentric as possible. Everyone is crazy, everything is fucked up, that's apparently his humor and the contrast to the hot chicks.

But the game literally only revolves around the craziness, there's barely a moment where things are normal or logical. So it is not only repetitive, but also hard to identify with.

The story and gameplay endlessly repeats itself - someone has a problem, the obvious solution doesn't work, so you have to do someone else a favor which probably requires three more favors somewhere else.

Then you have the sex scenes - it takes so long to get anywhere, but with all the recent updates, the sex has been a huge disappointment. Debra looks bored and indifferent while getting fucked, and so are the entire scenes.

Lastly you don't get any choices at any point. The MC hates the grandma, no content with her. He also hates teens, no content for his coeds. Basically hates everyone except bored emotionless Debra.

I don't see how this game is going anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noce
Oct 2, 2020
For Day 1 to 12, this is all the saves I have found in this thread so far. I have renamed some of them and they might not be in chronological order (some maybe duplicates too).

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes