saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Noce In my case, I like GILFS, I love Diana and the grandmother that appears in "If You Do" because Diana has even overshadowed Debra in some updates, I also think that not so voluptuous characters should have action but people demand milfs with big tits and fat ass XD
But what I really need to see is a scene with Lydia, Kitty and a good scene with Anna, because it seems that they are saving it to make it exclusive to some paywall in the future, which sucks :sick:
Before I was banned from his dc for talking shit about inusen on here ... I was almost banned for starting shit about diana ... apperantly ppl really don't like gilfs ... man who doesn't want someone experienced throwing themselves at you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Before I was banned from his dc for talking shit about inusen on here ... I was almost banned for starting shit about diana ... apperantly ppl really don't like gilfs ... man who doesn't want someone experienced throwing themselves at you
When it comes to fictional stuff I'm a 100% in with limits of course we don't want to bang the Factotum Grandma tho XD

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I never even thought of Svetlanas mother in law but now I want it
And the best part is that it doesn't have to be a huge quest, it could be a side quest that involves Svetlana as well and it could happen once or twice and that's it, Fred goes searching for her but the only person who knows Sveltana's whereabouts is Edit, Fred search for the dictionary to try and ask her but instead says sexual stuff about older women (because Fred is an idiot and doesn't check what he's saying) and end up in a sex situation with her and Inusen can even put the options to avoid the sex for the people who doesn't want to see that.

Reactions: Nullx54

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
And the best part is that it doesn't have to be a huge quest, it could be a side quest that involves Svetlana as well and it could happen once or twice and that's it, Fred goes searching for her but the only person who knows Sveltana's whereabouts is Edit, Fred search for the dictionary to try and ask her but instead says sexual stuff about older women (because Fred is an idiot and doesn't check what he's saying) and end up in a sex situation with her and Inusen can even put the options to avoid the sex for the people who doesn't want to see that.
It's the mystery for me ... like what would she be hiding under alll those layers ... also if he doesn't want ppl drawn to then maybe ... draw them worse . I mean Diana other then her wrinkles has an amazing figure ... I mean I prefer her body shape over debra as much hate as I'll get for it

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I never even thought of Svetlanas mother in law but now I want it
Old news to me fam.

It's the mystery for me ... like what would she be hiding under alll those layers ... also if he doesn't want ppl drawn to then maybe ... draw them worse . I mean Diana other then her wrinkles has an amazing figure ... I mean I prefer her body shape over debra as much hate as I'll get for it
Would be nice that we get a potion that makes Diana young for a short while. We already got resurrection happening so it would be outside the realm of possibility.

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
working nonstop, getting tired of some ideas or the game, getting stuck, getting frustrated by not getting the goals you think you're doing right... etc... etc.
So same as other people get burn-outs at their job. It should not get you fired ( when you have normal employer). So if the dev has burn-out, I wish him all the rest and hope he gets back at his feet on his own terms.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
So same as other people get burn-outs at their job. It should not get you fired ( when you have normal employer). So if the dev has burn-out, I wish him all the rest and hope he gets back at his feet on his own terms.
I don't think you had a real job then go into construction or trades and see how employed you are after a burn out

Reactions: RabbitHole69

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
If I have to guess he's probably releasing both days at the same time, let's hope that's not the case
Excatly, so he think by posting them both in the same day will make people think the update is big XD, but basically people who pay on patreon loose one month of content like this, Plus this mastermind is going to post it on xmas who think have time to play it other then him XD

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes