sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The last update is halloween right? I feel like it has been forever since then, almost like im missing an update.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm very bored today so after work I'll post a list of my favorites characters, minor and Background ones and say why they might never get a sex scene unless is payed later after I get off work

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Ok based on my tastes and some ideas I got over the years here's my list of characters I would like to see having sex scenes in the future but I know some might never even get one

#1 Kitty
1670720451127.png

She's very adorable looking and her design is very appealing to me, also she's not an idiotic character or an asshole to Fred, but I feel she's like the Grandma of the 3 college girls we saw at the start she has more interactions with Fred than Rita or Anicka but so far we never see her or Fred trying to do stuff with each other, she might get something if the fans want to but I'm afraid her first scene might be a payed one.

#2 Amanda
1670720614715.png

The only black girl in town so far, she's gorgeous for me I really want her to be more active in the game but it seems she has been vanished to the shadow realm.
If she gets an scene it probably will be a payed one as well because I don't think Inusen has sexy plans for her yet.

#3 Piri
1670720837172.png

I like her design and she looks like a good time but since I read her Bio on Inusen.com I'm afraid she will stay in that store forever without Dick.

#4 Teacher Maria
1670720915573.png

Is simple I like teachers with this plain Jane look hope she can study Fred's dick like she likes to study architecture buildings but to the nature of just being a one time character I doubt we see her again even in college, her body type is different from all the milf and that's a plus in a world where every milf has identical proportions in general.

#5 Victoria
1670721096197.png
I know she's not that interesting but her mean looking face for me is a plus, her design is also interesting at least for me.

#6 Crissie
1670721176825.png

One word DAT ASS that's enough for me to add her to the list

The next two are gilfs which I know not everyone is into but I believe they could have fun sexual interactions with Fred if done right (but I know these two won't get sex unless is payed)

#7 Edit

1670721302002.png
I for some reason got an idea of Fred trying to look for Svetlana at home and can't find her anywhere and has to use the dictionary to ask Edit about her whereabouts but since Fred is an idiot he might say something too spicy to her and end up in a sexy situation. (I think that could be funny if done right but not for everyone to enjoy because old women are ugly in Fred's mind)

#8 Irma
1670721468284.png

In the updates she has been in she seems to hate Fred but that's why I like her and yeah I would like to see Fred fuck her... how you may ask? well he could try to get some info on Lady Julia and the only way to get it from Irma is by him to release some stress from her.

Dishonorable Mention: Adriana

1670721584735.png

This is by far my most hated character in the game, I put her here because she was forgotten and was useless as fuck, her scenes were bad, her plot is painful, she's basically there for the pregnant fetish (I don't hate it but I'm very indifferent to it) but the fans of that never got to even fuck her at the end.

She just vanishes away so she probably fucking killed herself.

And that's it I was bored today and I wanted to do something silly for a change.

Thanks for reading this nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: darkel2001

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ok based on my tastes and some ideas I got over the years here's my list of characters I would like to see having sex scenes in the future but I know some might never even get one

#1 Kitty
View attachment 2226944

She's very adorable looking and her design is very appealing to me, also she's not an idiotic character or an asshole to Fred, but I feel she's like the Grandma of the 3 college girls we saw at the start she has more interactions with Fred than Rita or Anicka but so far we never see her or Fred trying to do stuff with each other, she might get something if the fans want to but I'm afraid her first scene might be a payed one.

#2 Amanda
View attachment 2226952

The only black girl in town so far, she's gorgeous for me I really want her to be more active in the game but it seems she has been vanished to the shadow realm.
If she gets an scene it probably will be a payed one as well because I don't think Inusen has sexy plans for her yet.

#3 Piri
View attachment 2226956

I like her design and she looks like a good time but since I read her Bio on Inusen.com I'm afraid she will stay in that store forever without Dick.

#4 Teacher Maria
View attachment 2226957

Is simple I like teachers with this plain Jane look hope she can study Fred's dick like she likes to study architecture buildings but to the nature of just being a one time character I doubt we see her again even in college, her body type is different from all the milf and that's a plus in a world where every milf has identical proportions in general.

#5 Victoria
View attachment 2226965
I know she's not that interesting but her mean looking face for me is a plus, her design is also interesting at least for me.

#6 Crissie
View attachment 2226966

The next two are gilfs which I know not everyone is into but I believe they could have fun sexual interactions with Fred if done right (but I know these two won't get sex unless is payed)

#7 Edit

View attachment 2226968
I for some reason got an idea of Fred trying to look for Svetlana at home and can't find her anywhere and has to use the dictionary to ask Edit about her whereabouts but since Fred is an idiot he might say something too spicy to her and end up in a sexy situation. (I think that could be funny if done right but not for everyone to enjoy because old women are ugly in Fred's mind)

#8 Irma
View attachment 2226980

In the updates she has been in she seems to hate Fred but that's why I like her and yeah I would like to see Fred fuck her... how you may ask? well he could try to get some info on Lady Julia and the only way to get it from Irma is by him to release some stress from her.

View attachment 2226991

This is by far my most hated character in the game, I put her here because she was forgotten and was useless as fuck, her scenes were bad, her plot is painful, she's basically there for the pregnant fetish (I don't hate it but I'm very indifferent to it) but the fans of that never got to even fuck her at the end.

And that's it I was bored today and I wanted to do something silly for a change.

#1 Kitty: have a possibilities , discreen is bad in gives story, he manage for some reason to make debra story by the help of follower but now is become stupid and i don't listen how can be liked , it's the same story over , the biggest hot milf saying is a pig is fat etc etc, even after gets fucked her brain out. So kitty have the same possibilities since discreen like to recycle the same story.

#2 Amanda: Best disappoint and probably the time i understand how shit will do discreen, after started wear that outfit i listened that will never see a scene for here unless an handjob or stupid stuff. Could be cool to add in the story with a good background but we know who made the story...

#3 Piri: nevermind , having her full assets it's usless, will be like the other vendor , plus you know the hate of grandma imagine her

#4 Teacher Maria: dream , it's an update usless add one from him to say "we added a lot of new sex milf ".... yeah

#5 Victoria: here is a huge possibilities but again , we know of what we are talking, here and the friends could be the first threesome or lesbian scene, hope more for threesome since discreen capacity, but don't expect nothing more than a character with same models appearing sometimes saying bad grammar thing.

#6 Crissie: another probabily loosing possibilities , really hot, could be used without a big story background, it's hot, and he can add some fetish for glass girl , but again why not fuck debra in the same position for the 20 times.

#7 Edit. #8 Irma: Here i need to say please no, we get limited scene for girl in this bad updates, and missing a scene on a girl for them would be the shittest thing ever, i understand you could like but i think there are more girl who deserve something before them, like a good anna scene that still not have

Dishonorable Mention: Adriana: Don't know why this hate , you said the plot is painfull and usless, but name a character in the games that is not like this XD, here is another add on usless as fuck , maybe for take the pregnant girl fetish group, sadly a think i listened recently is discreen follow on the games for reasons , the rules of patreon so not incest and other stuff, don't know what patreon think of pregnant women this could change everything about a future for her, still yes a dissapoint don't think discreen is capable of make a good NTR strories for her (or in general a good story for everyone).

Hope my analysis was interesting or funny at least (more then dicks in dm joke of discreen , spoiler i don't think anyone send him nudes pics XD)

• Haha

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
#1 Kitty: have a possibilities , discreen is bad in gives story, he manage for some reason to make debra story by the help of follower but now is become stupid and i don't listen how can be liked , it's the same story over , the biggest hot milf saying is a pig is fat etc etc, even after gets fucked her brain out. So kitty have the same possibilities since discreen like to recycle the same story.

#2 Amanda: Best disappoint and probably the time i understand how shit will do discreen, after started wear that outfit i listened that will never see a scene for here unless an handjob or stupid stuff. Could be cool to add in the story with a good background but we know who made the story...

#3 Piri: nevermind , having her full assets it's usless, will be like the other vendor , plus you know the hate of grandma imagine her

#4 Teacher Maria: dream , it's an update usless add one from him to say "we added a lot of new sex milf ".... yeah

#5 Victoria: here is a huge possibilities but again , we know of what we are talking, here and the friends could be the first threesome or lesbian scene, hope more for threesome since discreen capacity, but don't expect nothing more than a character with same models appearing sometimes saying bad grammar thing.

#6 Crissie: another probabily loosing possibilities , really hot, could be used without a big story background, it's hot, and he can add some fetish for glass girl , but again why not fuck debra in the same position for the 20 times.

#7 Edit. #8 Irma: Here i need to say please no, we get limited scene for girl in this bad updates, and missing a scene on a girl for them would be the shittest thing ever, i understand you could like but i think there are more girl who deserve something before them, like a good anna scene that still not have

Dishonorable Mention: Adriana: Don't know why this hate , you said the plot is painfull and usless, but name a character in the games that is not like this XD, here is another add on usless as fuck , maybe for take the pregnant girl fetish group, sadly a think i listened recently is discreen follow on the games for reasons , the rules of patreon so not incest and other stuff, don't know what patreon think of pregnant women this could change everything about a future for her, still yes a dissapoint don't think discreen is capable of make a good NTR strories for her (or in general a good story for everyone).

Hope my analysis was interesting or funny at least (more then dicks in dm joke of discreen , spoiler i don't think anyone send him nudes pics XD)
At the end this was based on my likes we all know the only way to get scenes with some of these characters is by paying on polls and that depends on the patreons so is a poll of popularity which Debra and the same girls will win over and over again.

Also thanks for that reply it was funny and interesting to see your point of view.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

At the end this was based on my likes we all know the only way to get scenes with some of these characters is by paying on polls and that depends on the patreons so is a poll of popularity which Debra and the same girls will win over and over again.

Also thanks for that reply it was funny and interesting to see your point of view.

Alright Imma go off what you and Noce been talking about.

Inusen should focus on the story and get writer that is willing to help incorporate the minor characters in the story. We all know that the the story is about Fred losing his father to a fire and is staying at Belethan's house with him Debra and Diana, he's a horndog that wants Debra but also Likes Liza and some of the other girls while he's not into Diana because she's old and Chili because she's a crime boss and scares him. Honestly the game has potential regarding how Fred can get with the women he likes and how the women he doesn't like will get him to fuck them. I think that Inusen should make a list prioritizing who are the main women of the game and who are the side women and then create a story from there.

Another thing I've noticed is that there are themes in the relationship that Fred has with the women. He's persistent with Debra and gets her to finally open up (her legs as well) to him and have a secret relationship as well as Svetlana but only gets her to open up after he works on her coop and tricks her with his Borris disguise. Liza he's causal with because she was his neighbor and she's a massive slut and half and half with Rita because she's a loon. So if I had to put the women that Fred is involved in I'd catagorize it like this but correct me if I am wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that If Inusen can center the game around the main women and have one or two secondary lady get some action I'd say the game would be alot better. Right now plot wise it's a bit in the mud as Fred is trying to revive the circus pig to get the bounty on it and there is too little focus on the main plot on the mystery of Fred's house burning down and it's not being tied together well as well all know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Alright Imma go off what you and Noce been talking about.

Inusen should focus on the story and get writer that is willing to help incorporate the minor characters in the story. We all know that the the story is about Fred losing his father to a fire and is staying at Belethan's house with him Debra and Diana, he's a horndog that wants Debra but also Likes Liza and some of the other girls while he's not into Diana because she's old and Chili because she's a crime boss and scares him. Honestly the game has potential regarding how Fred can get with the women he likes and how the women he doesn't like will get him to fuck them. I think that Inusen should make a list prioritizing who are the main women of the game and who are the side women and then create a story from there.

Another thing I've noticed is that there are themes in the relationship that Fred has with the women. He's persistent with Debra and gets her to finally open up (her legs as well) to him and have a secret relationship as well as Svetlana but only gets her to open up after he works on her coop and tricks her with his Borris disguise. Liza he's causal with because she was his neighbor and she's a massive slut and half and half with Rita because she's a loon. So if I had to put the women that Fred is involved in I'd catagorize it like this but correct me if I am wrong.

I think that If Inusen can center the game around the main women and have one or two secondary lady get some action I'd say the game would be alot better. Right now plot wise it's a bit in the mud as Fred is trying to revive the circus pig to get the bounty on it and there is too little focus on the main plot on the mystery of Fred's house burning down and it's not being tied together well as well all know.
That's a nice way to put it and I agree

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
That's a nice way to put it and I agree
Yeah, not even that but if Inusen was bit more creative, I'd say that he could even go the route of multiple endings. I know Debra is the main girl but it would be nice to see fred with another girl that a player like such as Kitty or Ester or end up in an NTR scenario with Diana or Cili. There are so many girls that a single ending would do the game justice. I can think of a couple of endings that could make sense:

Debra: Debra finds success as an author and when Fred Graduates and gets his own place. Debra visits from time to time for some fun if she becomes Fred's GF and have a few children.

Kitty: Kitty becomes an environmentalist and do the odd bit of gardening for people in the neighbourhood in her spare time, Fred works with her if they become an Item.

Ester: Fred decides to live the simple life and work with Ester in her shop, becoming her GF.

Diana(this one is bit dark): Diana gets a bit tired of Fred rejecting her that she ends up blackmailing him into being her toyboy and breaks up his relationship with Debra unless Fred wants her to spill the beans. Fred still graduates and moves out but ends up "taking care" of Diana at his new place.

Svetlana: Help her finally move passed her trauma and work with her in setting up a business that makes her rich, Fred will also become a father to her new child if he becomes her GF/Husband.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, not even that but if Inusen was bit more creative, I'd say that he could even go the route of multiple endings. I know Debra is the main girl but it would be nice to see fred with another girl that a player like such as Kitty or Ester or end up in an NTR scenario with Diana or Cili. There are so many girls that a single ending would do the game justice. I can think of a couple of endings that could make sense:

Debra: Debra finds success as an author and when Fred Graduates and gets his own place. Debra visits from time to time for some fun if she becomes Fred's GF and have a few children.

Kitty: Kitty becomes an environmentalist and do the odd bit of gardening for people in the neighbourhood in her spare time, Fred works with her if they become an Item.

Ester: Fred decides to live the simple life and work with Ester in her shop, becoming her GF.

Diana(this one is bit dark): Diana gets a bit tired of Fred rejecting her that she ends up blackmailing him into being her toyboy and breaks up his relationship with Debra unless Fred wants her to spill the beans. Fred still graduates and moves out but ends up "taking care" of Diana at his new place.

Svetlana: Help her finally move passed her trauma and work with her in setting up a business that makes her rich, Fred will also become a father to her new child if he becomes her GF/Husband.
The lack of creativity and the repetition of tasks make me feel this game should be just a sandbox, help a girl have sex with her move to the next quest since we always have to help multiple character just to get two or three scenes unless liked you say he finds a writer that can focus on the story again.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021

#1 Kitty
View attachment 2226944

#2 Amanda
View attachment 2226952

#3 Piri
View attachment 2226956

#4 Teacher Maria
View attachment 2226957

#5 Victoria
View attachment 2226965

#6 Crissie
View attachment 2226966

#7 Edit

View attachment 2226968

#8 Irma
View attachment 2226980

View attachment 2226991

First of all, thanks for bringing this forum to life, what you think about old women made me laugh, your ideas would help make the game more fun, but it would also be a bit unpleasant to watch, although that is precisely why Milftoon Drama was so famous and loved, well dared to do those things.

I honestly think that if those characters have scenes they will not be canonical as he likes to call that :(

• Red Heart

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
First of all, thanks for bringing this forum to life, what you think about old women made me laugh, your ideas would help make the game more fun, but it would also be a bit unpleasant to watch, although that is precisely why Milftoon Drama was so famous and loved, well dared to do those things.

I honestly think that if those characters have scenes they will not be canonical as he likes to call that :(
I know the majority of people doesn't like Gilfs and that's fine by me I'm not here to push that idea if it happens for me it will be fun, also I was thinking about the non canon ideas but you remember how the payed scenes were non canon first but now some are and the missed opportunity that was the Halloween update with Ester and Lidia which could have had amazing sex scenes instead of the teasing that could have been use for the main game.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
darkel2001 I also believe that every female character should have a sex scene just like in summertime saga because I love to see unexpected stuff happen of course it is also good if you have the option to not watch those characters you don't like as well and your reply was awesome made me laugh as well and I like to see how some people react to the Gilfs in game.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Noce In my case, I like GILFS, I love Diana and the grandmother that appears in "If You Do" because Diana has even overshadowed Debra in some updates, I also think that not so voluptuous characters should have action but people demand milfs with big tits and fat ass XD
But what I really need to see is a scene with Lydia, Kitty and a good scene with Anna, because it seems that they are saving it to make it exclusive to some paywall in the future, which sucks :sick:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Noce In my case, I like GILFS, I love Diana and the grandmother that appears in "If You Do" because Diana has even overshadowed Debra in some updates, I also think that not so voluptuous characters should have action but people demand milfs with big tits and fat ass XD
But what I really need to see is a scene with Lydia, Kitty and a good scene with Anna, because it seems that they are saving it to make it exclusive to some paywall in the future, which sucks :sick:
That's how I see it as well they are gonna be behind the paywall and that kills the joy of the scenes.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020

#1 Kitty
View attachment 2226944

#2 Amanda
View attachment 2226952

#3 Piri
View attachment 2226956

#4 Teacher Maria
View attachment 2226957

#5 Victoria
View attachment 2226965

#6 Crissie
View attachment 2226966

#7 Edit

View attachment 2226968

#8 Irma
View attachment 2226980

View attachment 2226991

... ngl I'm down the the older ones and kitty .. why is her name kitty if u het no pussy
darkel2001 I also believe that every female character should have a sex scene just like in summertime saga because I love to see unexpected stuff happen of course it is also good if you have the option to not watch those characters you don't like as well and your reply was awesome made me laugh as well and I like to see how some people react to the Gilfs in game.
Bro ... did we just become best friends "wana do karate in the garage?"

• Haha
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes