SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021

WOW People pay for that , and wait for that, i feel so bad for them, and honestly doing the gallery will be so stupid this time, there is basically nothing new difficult or good to see

• Haha
Reactions: sumids and Noce

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
WOW People pay for that , and wait for that, i feel so bad for them, and honestly doing the gallery will be so stupid this time, there is basically nothing new difficult or good to see
Probably any worthwhile scene is behind the usual paywall...

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I wouldn't mind if I could see the pay scenes but you were right on everything, reused art/animations the game.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I wouldn't mind if I could see the pay scenes but you were right on everything, reused art/animations the game.
Don't want to spoiler since anyone need to play , but i'm not sure wich one are extra one, and i think i saw one who is a reused animation inverted by flipping the image on photoshop from another character, and another is one animation completely usless and a pic again recycled AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH this guy is even trying

• Haha
Reactions: Noce

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Day 22 is basically just repeats of the old scenes, except for Anna. Two months and such a weak update :cautious:

P.S. Interesting which hidden scenes get high tear patrons? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Day 22 is basically just repeats of the old scenes, except for Anna. Two months and such a weak update :cautious:

Anna too didn't even try to look a bit different from anika one. For hidden scene two of them when i got time i will start work on gallery , honestly guys don't care too much, you are loosing nothing trust me

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

In the walkthrough you can see an idea of which one are extra or even by playing the game, the one that says E. Scenes means extra,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ah and for people talking about how good the debra story and svetlana was going, try saw this new update , This guy is not capable of write nothing, at this point i don't listen why not make gif and pic without the game, at least we can get more instant of wait him script this shitty game. No stories just pic and gif on patreon

• Haha
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes