Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Ah and for people talking about how good the debra story and svetlana was going, try saw this new update , This guy is not capable of write nothing, at this point i don't listen why not make gif and pic without the game, at least we can get more instant of wait him script this shitty game. No stories just pic and gif on patreon
I believe so too, stop making a game and just make gifs and save time.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Well, I'll give Inusen credit for the scene with Anna.
And I take that credit and throw it to the ground, two months bragging this was going to be a huge update for some shitty scenes Darkel I like you but at this point there's nothing redeemable about day 22-23.

PS. this is the only game right now that kills my erection if I even get one. :cry:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Day 22 & 23 walkthrough ?
TSOTH day 22 Walkthrough:

1. Scene
2. Go to the kitchen
3. Click on Debra
4. Go to Sindy clothing store and talk with Tina
5. Go to the park, talk with Adriana
6. Go to Liza and talk with her in the living room
7. E Scene
8. Go to Lady Elisa’s house and talk with Cynthia
9. Go to the confectionery shop, click on Anna
10.Go to Debra’s workroom
11. Click on the stationery on the table
12. Click on the typewriter
13. Go to Lady Elisa’s house
14. Talk with Lady Julia
15. Go to the post office
16. Talk with the postwoman(Helga)
17. Talk with Lady Julia again
18. Click on the letter in your inventory
19. Go to the confectionery shop
20. Click on Anna
21. Click on the meals next to Lidia.
22. Be sure to click on the first meal from the left!
23. Click on the jug of water
24. Click on the first meal on the left fast
25. Scene
26. Go to the lake
27. Click on the red mask
28. Scene
29. Watchable scenes:
-Click on Ester
- Click on the moving box next to Ester
-Go and visit Cili
-Go to the confectionery shop
-Click on the scared guy
-Go back to Cili
-Scene
30. Go and talk with Debra in the backyard
31. Scene-Click on her in different places to see more!
32. Go to the living room and talk with Debra
33. Go to the bathroom
34. Click on Diana
35. Go to the kitchen, talk with Debra
36. Scene
37. Go back to the kitchen
38. Go and sleep in your room
39. Go to the cemetery
40. Scene Click to finish!
41. Watchable scenes:
-Watch sex with Diana from your past fully!
-Click on Diana’s to take a closer look at her!
42. Watch the scene of séance
43. Go home and sleep
END of TSOTH day 22

TSOTH day 23- X-mas Adventure Walkthrough:

1. Watchable:
-Go to the kitchen and click on Diana
-Go to the corridor and click on the drawing on the wall, flip it!
-Visit Debra in her workroom
-Click on the posters at the university on the wall, flip the papers
-Go to the Post office and talk with the” Postman”
-Talk with Kitty in Cili’s rose house
-Go to Cili’s house, Floor 3. Click on Svetlana-Scene( Do you have a condom or not!!?)
2. Go to the university
3. Go to the Strip bar and talk with Fodo
4. Go home, in the kitchen click on the cookie and milk
5. Go back to Fodo and talk with him
6. Go to Debra’s living room
7. Visit Cili and talk with her
8. Click on the safe
9. You need a 3-number combination. Search the forms of the combination like:
Reindeer, lollipop, candy
(Go back to the university and count the reindeer, lollipop, and candy on the right image!-Diana 1985 London)
Type the right code in the safe!
10. Go to the confectionery shop
11. Talk with Lidia
12. Go to the park and click on the skating showgirls feet
13. Go back to Lidia and click on the handle in the inventory
14. Go to the park and click on Cynthia on the bench
15. Click on the Snowman’s head in the park
16. Click on the scarf in your inventory next to the snowman
17. Go back to Lidia and click on the old pot
18. Go back to the snowman and click on the old pot in the inventory
18. Take the present from the stomach of the snowman
19. Talk with Cynthia
20. Scene
21. E scene
22. Talk with Debra in the Living room
23.Enter Debra’s workroom
24. Scene

Endo of TSOTH day 23-X-mas Adventure

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
double the chapters for 20% of the worth. Not a good combo. The only good thing was some of the stills but I have no ideal what Inusen was thinking with the downgrades.

Reactions: Noce

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I know that a lot here just throw garbage and they are entitled, for my part I will say that the game is still disappointing, but at least I like this idea of adding specials and turning them into "dreams" of Fred, although I suppose it would be better if they were specials within the same update and not an update of its own, i liked the puzzles and some scenes.

I think Debra's costume was an alternate version of the one she wear on Halloween lol he recycle even that instead of making him a proper costume for christmas :ROFLMAO:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I know that a lot here just throw garbage and they are entitled, for my part I will say that the game is still disappointing, but at least I like this idea of adding specials and turning them into "dreams" of Fred, although I suppose it would be better if they were specials within the same update and not an update of its own, i liked the puzzles and some scenes.

I think Debra's costume was an alternate version of the one she wear on Halloween lol he recycle even that instead of making him a proper costume for christmas :ROFLMAO:
My problem is the same, art is decent but you can see over and over again that Inusen only wants to make money and not a good quality game, you can even see the hands in some rotoscoping animations are now looking deformed because of the rush content and the reuse of art and poses and the only way to fix this is by not doing everything by himself and start forming a real team.

Reactions: Msaymam

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
My problem is the same, art is decent but you can see over and over again that Inusen only wants to make money and not a good quality game, you can even see the hands in some rotoscoping animations are now looking deformed because of the rush content and the reuse of art and poses and the only way to fix this is by not doing everything by himself and start forming a real team.
True, if he could let go of his ego and work with people he would be making a lot more money. I know I'm repeating myself but Inusen does have the talent to make to do himself justice but it's clear that he's being too damn short sighted and it's clear that there are flaws that are gonna put his bottom line in danger

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
True, if he could let go of his ego and work with people he would be making a lot more money. I know I'm repeating myself but Inusen does have the talent to make to do himself justice but it's clear that he's being too damn short sighted and it's clear that there are flaws that are gonna put his bottom line in danger
If I'm being honest here, he should be having at this point 1500-2000 patrons if he was doing a good job but now the patrons seems to have froze and is always 1058-1100 and is obvious people are getting tired of the same stuff over and over when it comes to how the game is being done, after going to some places I had to take a break because I started to hate going back and forward to the same locations just to see some sex and the same girls over and over again aside from some new ones.

Is so repetitive that is tiresome.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I guess it's too late for him to come to his senses and stop caring so much about money and start caring about his fans, I just hope to see this game finished and maybe the quality will go up a bit. Well I love Debra and Grandma and I want to follow their stories even if they are rubbish.

Reactions: Nullx54 and Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes