Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I guess it's too late for him to come to his senses and stop caring so much about money and start caring about his fans, I just hope to see this game finished and maybe the quality will go up a bit. Well I love Debra and Grandma and I want to follow their stories even if they are rubbish.
A part of me wanted this update to put me in my place, in a way I wanted to say "hey this was as good as day 15 when we finally fucked Debra" but at the end it was as bad as day 12 but with actual sex, well there's still hope Darkel but he's the one that needs to take that step not us.

I can shit about the game all I want but I as you truly wanted this game to be something else to be the #1 game you come and get to play for the fun time or the good animations but... sigh is not going to happen a part of me gave up after some updates and the only reason I keep coming to play it is because the good games I play are either doing their new update or already updated, The secret of the house is my game I come to play when the good stuff is out or still been done I don't even have this game in any of my tops and it will probably stay the same.

:cry:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I guess it's too late for him to come to his senses and stop caring so much about money and start caring about his fans, I just hope to see this game finished and maybe the quality will go up a bit. Well I love Debra and Grandma and I want to follow their stories even if they are rubbish.
Yeah, one can lament the potential lost but not forever.

A part of me wanted this update to put me in my place, in a way I wanted to say "hey this was as good as day 15 when we finally fucked Debra" but at the end it was as bad as day 12 but with actual sex, well there's still hope Darkel but he's the one that needs to take that step not us.

I can shit about the game all I want but I as you truly wanted this game to be something else to be the #1 game you come and get to play for the fun time or the good animations but... sigh is not going to happen a part of me gave up after some updates and the only reason I keep coming to play it is because the good games I play are either doing their new update or already updated, The secret of the house is my game I come to play when the good stuff is out or still been done I don't even have this game in any of my tops and it will probably stay the same.

:cry:
Honestly part of the reason why I keep hounding for updates is because I'm still kinda attached but so no much that I would be sad that if this game is abandoned. I don't have any hope for the future.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, one can lament the potential lost but not forever.

Honestly part of the reason why I keep hounding for updates is because I'm still kinda attached but so no much that I would be sad that if this game is abandoned. I don't have any hope for the future.
yeah I wouldn't be surprise or sad if that happens and sometimes it feels like it might happen sooner or later.

Ksanz

Nov 11, 2021
help
stuck in day 15. I already helped Lidia with the mouse and Kitty with the fridge but I can't progress
all it says is Look Around! and Grandma is still in the pool

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
help
stuck in day 15. I already helped Lidia with the mouse and Kitty with the fridge but I can't progress
all it says is Look Around! and Grandma is still in the pool
go to shop talk to weirdos disney ladies go back to Debra in her workroom

• Red Heart
Reactions: minatodr1
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes