SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I wish that someone could leak the extra scenes, but i see that the quality will be shit
Can someone post exclusive scenes ?
I need to finish all boys, but no rush i mean next update will be on feb judgin by his time, and since his shitty gallery will never post i take all the time i need but for today i should finish. But not get so hyped honestly is nothing good to wait 19thirdmoveloopslow.gif

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
A part of me wanted this update to put me in my place, in a way I wanted to say "hey this was as good as day 15 when we finally fucked Debra" but at the end it was as bad as day 12 but with actual sex, well there's still hope Darkel but he's the one that needs to take that step not us.

I can shit about the game all I want but I as you truly wanted this game to be something else to be the #1 game you come and get to play for the fun time or the good animations but... sigh is not going to happen a part of me gave up after some updates and the only reason I keep coming to play it is because the good games I play are either doing their new update or already updated, The secret of the house is my game I come to play when the good stuff is out or still been done I don't even have this game in any of my tops and it will probably stay the same.

:cry:
Yes, update 15 was the last good one, by the way, can someone explain Cilli's plot to me?

The english of the game is not good and neither is mine lol

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Anyway i Update all in the gallery , some times for the site to elaborate and it's on with all, if you guys other then enjoy it, can you check if it's all the scene. This new update makes me watch again the same scene for see if a new pic is out at least , so check if it's all correct like svetlana part and nothing is missing.Next update we have to re-saw that horrible liza part, at this point nothing is possible for defend himself, is not care , repeat stuff, makes the same thing , this extra part are just for make less work etc etc. And if he was a normal artist i could at least say ok, but it's pure trash talking , i don't know how you guys still play for story, plot animation. All this thing never exits and even if is capable of doing one , wait the next update for see how bad it goes. I leave you here how for discreen makes a xmas update works:
View attachment dishit xmas.mp4

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Anyway i Update all in the gallery , some times for the site to elaborate and it's on with all, if you guys other then enjoy it, can you check if it's all the scene. This new update makes me watch again the same scene for see if a new pic is out at least , so check if it's all correct like svetlana part and nothing is missing.Next update we have to re-saw that horrible liza part, at this point nothing is possible for defend himself, is not care , repeat stuff, makes the same thing , this extra part are just for make less work etc etc. And if he was a normal artist i could at least say ok, but it's pure trash talking , i don't know how you guys still play for story, plot animation. All this thing never exits and even if is capable of doing one , wait the next update for see how bad it goes. I leave you here how for discreen makes a xmas update works:
View attachment 2257836
And i post here too the hidden scene since i don't visual on my shitty site like him : 7.jpg 8fullmove.gif 9firstmovefull.gif 10firstmoveloopslow.gif 11firstmoveloopfast.gif 14secondmovefull.gif 20thirdmoveloopfast.gif 23.jpg 153.jpg 154.jpg 155slowandfast.gif 160.jpg 161.jpg

IN THE GALLERY I MADE SOME VARIATION FOR BETTER ENJOY: 129bonusefuck.gif 151bonusedit.gif 202bonusedit.gif

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, update 15 was the last good one, by the way, can someone explain Cilli's plot to me?

The english of the game is not good and neither is mine lol
She is a typical mafioso. Gained an advantage over Fred by doing him a favor, now he owes her for life. She used this to force him to have sex.

Reactions: darkel2001

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
She is a typical mafioso. Gained an advantage over Fred by doing him a favor, now he owes her for life. She used this to force him to have sex.
thanks man, at first that subplot was interesting to me, but it came back to something very simple, that is, Cilli knows that Fred fucks Debra and she could use that to blackmail him and the MILF but all the characters are one dimensional :sleep:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
We need to collect funds on F95 for a stubborn bastard so he can learn how to draw in this style. It'll be a huge blow to this Hungarian's ego. I'm willing to donate for the education of a fellow F95er than this yokel who's scamming people with "exclusive scenes". :KEK:
Goddamn brother, the hate is strong with you. But if someone were to be a superior inusen he'd likely just scream plagiarism. I'd say good luck doing down as well because once the spotlight is on them it's gonna be one hell of a shitshow. If we did get one that could draw in this style and do a good enough job of it without being an egotistical spazz I'd gladly pay.

• Haha
Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Andreastb000

Aug 13, 2019
can someone help me.. i can't load my savedata..
when i loaded my savedata it always forced close.. i don't know how.. btw i play on my android devices.. please help me

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Let's gooo boys i have a feeling of pay 70 fucking dollar for a pics that are already in a gallery free yeaaaahhhhhh screen.png
Is reportable for scam what this dude is doing

Reactions: Hunterth
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes