Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For Day 23
It says condom or not
is there a way to start without a condom in your inventory

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the dev's drawings are very good, I would like to know how to draw like that, the only flaw I have with his games is that the dialogues and scenes are very slow, almost stuck, taking time to pass which ends up tiring, but it's worth it for the drawings and for the animations, the other thing that doesn't attract me much in the game is that there are a lot of women and some don't have any scenes, which is annoying because these characters are great, another thing that turns me off in the game is that the MC doesn't have balls he has sex and such but he is very submissive and the women don't want to sleep with him we can see it from their faces in the scenes that they only accept it because the MC did something for them or it's convenient for them. Those are the only faults I have with the game.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I don't get it, it says collection of games but there are only links to two games in the OP and they are both part 1 and part 2 of the same game respectively. Is this just milftoon drama spin-off or something?

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
The art is great but this game is miserable to play, it's a chore simmulator with very little pay off. I ended up skipping day 7 to get to the second part already and then dropped it during day 13. Why are so many hentai games this awful to play?

Last edited:
Reactions: sh_hetfield

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Drama between Inusen and Milftoons. As far as I can tell it was probably Inusen being a drama queen while Milftoon was been inconsistent and the bad communication meant that they called it quits.
The person who runs the secret of the house title seems to be very sensitive. He ceased all communications on this forum because as I found out, people were harassing him.
The guy who was doing arts for him, had a small project started, but it's listed as abandoned.

But the root cause of all those breakups is money or power. With power as a tool to get more money.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes