SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
He's the background painter,programmer,music composer,animator,character designer,story writer and translator , and his proud of this shit work is doing by telling it on twitter AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, bro people here have all the gif and pic without pay a single dollar and his in more quality then the one who your supporters pay. MONEY HUNTING MONSTER, no you are a scammer too, makes people pay and pay two month for have extra scene, you use them next update for do less work and even patreon people i think now can handle that anymore, plus promise xmas artbook only for 70usd when there are people who pay in high tier who don't recive a single post on patreon or anything worth. So happy to not pay and maybe this person who pays for you should support artist who actually make post , talk to supporter for everything and have a mentality at last bigger then a kid.
screen.png
FUNNY THAT HIS PROUD OF THAT ANNA GIF AHAHAHHAHAHA

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The person who runs the secret of the house title seems to be very sensitive. He ceased all communications on this forum because as I found out, people were harassing him.
The guy who was doing arts for him, had a small project started, but it's listed as abandoned.

But the root cause of all those breakups is money or power. With power as a tool to get more money.
The harassing part is very unclear, if I remember the reason he left this site partially because he still comes and read comments was because he wanted total control of this forum and the mods of F95 denied it to him also he was caught breaking the rules, he was making multiple accounts to review bomb milftoon drama and I think to raise the stars on this one too and they deleted those accounts and reviews and that got him all angry and used they pirated my game card and the people is harassing me.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
The harassing part is very unclear, if I remember the reason he left this site partially because he still comes and read comments was because he wanted total control of this forum and the mods of F95 denied it to him also he was caught breaking the rules, he was making multiple accounts to review bomb milftoon drama and I think to raise the stars on this one too and they deleted those accounts and reviews and that got him all angry and used they pirated my game card and the people is harassing me.
werent you the one who always share saves?
give me your saves with scenes xD

kidding if ya maybe still ongoing with the game, take your time

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
werent you the one who always share saves?
give me your saves with scenes xD

kidding if ya maybe still ongoing with the game, take your time
I always share them but everyone forgets to look at the older pages on the forum and keep asking for them

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I always share them but everyone forgets to look at the older pages on the forum and keep asking for them
all saves with scenes for day 22 and 23?

I dont see your post with those saves, sorry still new with the forum mechanic so i dont know how to find what you said

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
all saves with scenes for day 22 and 23?

I dont see your post with those saves, sorry still new with the forum mechanic so i dont know how to find what you said
I'll share them later for the last time :)

Frienzoned 2.0

Jan 31, 2020
so i follow the walktrough, on day 23, debra should be in the living room, the walktrough said, but i never found debra in living room.. is it a bug?

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
I don't get it, it says collection of games but there are only links to two games in the OP and they are both part 1 and part 2 of the same game respectively. Is this just milftoon drama spin-off or something?
There are several other games hidden in a spoiler tag at the bottom of the first post.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
that sound kinda childish of him to do that making multiple accounts to raise the stars. is he still here? lurking? maybe? who knows :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Beowolf96 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
that sound kinda childish of him to do that making multiple accounts to raise the stars. is he still here? lukring? maybe? who knows :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
He lurks, those tweets you see are very related to some comments here, after the last one he did I sure know this game won't change and he is truly a man baby not even a child, his ego will be the death of him.

• Haha
Reactions: dzenpie

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
He lurks, those tweets you see are very related to some comments here, after the last one he did I sure know this game won't change and he is truly a man baby not even a child, his ego will be the death of him.
but for real though when are they gonna put a gallery in the game :KEK: :KEK:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
but for real though when are they gonna put a gallery in the game :KEK: :KEK:
Probably when SoyValentina makes a mod for renpy to show him how easy it is making his ego go into rage mode and say here's the gallery but it will be so bad, Soyvalentina will mock him by showing his again but with 4K resolution :LUL::LUL::LUL:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Probably when SoyValentina makes a mod for renpy to show him how easy it is making his ego go into rage mode and say here's the gallery but it will be so bad, Soyvalentina will mock him by showing his again but with 4K resolution :LUL::LUL::LUL:
he made a mod idk which, and cant remember there's too many yeah absolutely SOYVALENTINA the goat :cool:

c14ad6a51b7aec2efefe57308be0d250.gif
ill be waiting for the gallery:HideThePain:

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes