Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Garouzar Here's all my save from the start of day 22 to the end of 23 with the scenes also happening, happy holidays.
Thankyu very much, boss. I wish you stay healthy and always help people from this thread so they dont need to angry to a devs that wont hear them xD

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Probably when SoyValentina makes a mod for renpy to show him how easy it is making his ego go into rage mode and say here's the gallery but it will be so bad, Soyvalentina will mock him by showing his again but with 4K resolution :LUL::LUL::LUL:
I Don't wanna code a gallery in game , especially his game is usless, instead if someone know i would like to put in the front page of this thread the zip file with all the gallery i made , but no one reply or tell me how to do. I can manage to take the zip file but if got put down is usless, so if someone can put it in the front page will be great

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Opinion of all the updates of the year 2022:

Day 13 = Good (The first update of the year was really good and led us to believe that the quality would hold up.)
Day 14 = Decent (had some nice cutscenes and added more characters to do tasks, but felt they stalled the progress of the previous update).
Day 15 = Very good (lots of people here including me have this update as the best and yes it was the update where we finally fucked Debra and how it was pulled off was great).
Day 16 = Decent (Lots of characters added but they were all irrelevant, subplots were boring and this seems like the trend of recycling scenes started because Debra's scene is the same as the last update.)
Day 17 = Decent (The scene with the granny gives points but it's behind a fucking paywall, the scene with Debra was good for animation and posing, but again the story doesn't seem to move forward.)
Day 18 = Meh (Anna's scene is behind a paywall and Fred and Debra's interaction starts to get repetitive even though the sex scene has been so-so apart from Liza and Anicka's scenes having they are also more or less).
Day 19 = Disappointing. (The scene with the granny could have been saved, but you know XD, this is also where Debra starts to get pushed aside and just serves as another woman who randomly gives Fred sex.)
Day 20 = Good (I really like Svetlana and I like that she got an update focused on her, the bath scene with Debra is one of the best and the whole magic thing was fun.)
Day 21 = The worst (For my taste this is the most boring update, with more recycled scenes and unnecessary subplots like the teacher).
Halloween = Disappointing (Same old, recycled scenes though like I said, I like that these "specials" are part of Fred's dreams, and what bothers me the most is that they wasted the opportunity to have a scene with Ester or Lidia) .
Day 22 = Decent (just for not being petty, because there were things that I did like, like the Anna scene, but it's the same as always, the plot doesn't advance and tries to distract us with nonsense).
Xmas Adventure = Meh (I only liked the scene with Debra and the safe puzzle because I thought it was clever, plus it doesn't even count as update 23.)

Thank you for reading this useless testamentary, by the way, I wish you a Happy New Year from now on because tomorrow I may not connect all day.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Opinion of all the updates of the year 2022:

Day 13 = Good (The first update of the year was really good and led us to believe that the quality would hold up.)
Day 14 = Decent (had some nice cutscenes and added more characters to do tasks, but felt they stalled the progress of the previous update).
Day 15 = Very good (lots of people here including me have this update as the best and yes it was the update where we finally fucked Debra and how it was pulled off was great).
Day 16 = Decent (Lots of characters added but they were all irrelevant, subplots were boring and this seems like the trend of recycling scenes started because Debra's scene is the same as the last update.)
Day 17 = Decent (The scene with the granny gives points but it's behind a fucking paywall, the scene with Debra was good for animation and posing, but again the story doesn't seem to move forward.)
Day 18 = Meh (Anna's scene is behind a paywall and Fred and Debra's interaction starts to get repetitive even though the sex scene has been so-so apart from Liza and Anicka's scenes having they are also more or less).
Day 19 = Disappointing. (The scene with the granny could have been saved, but you know XD, this is also where Debra starts to get pushed aside and just serves as another woman who randomly gives Fred sex.)
Day 20 = Good (I really like Svetlana and I like that she got an update focused on her, the bath scene with Debra is one of the best and the whole magic thing was fun.)
Day 21 = The worst (For my taste this is the most boring update, with more recycled scenes and unnecessary subplots like the teacher).
Halloween = Disappointing (Same old, recycled scenes though like I said, I like that these "specials" are part of Fred's dreams, and what bothers me the most is that they wasted the opportunity to have a scene with Ester or Lidia) .
Day 22 = Decent (just for not being petty, because there were things that I did like, like the Anna scene, but it's the same as always, the plot doesn't advance and tries to distract us with nonsense).
Xmas Adventure = Meh (I only liked the scene with Debra and the safe puzzle because I thought it was clever, plus it doesn't even count as update 23.)

Thank you for reading this useless testamentary, by the way, I wish you a Happy New Year from now on because tomorrow I may not connect all day.
Man you nailed it I feel the same with a lot of these updates, I can tell you that day 12 is my most hated update because they bait you with Granny sex in Fred's room which makes the tension and stakes higher, just to blueballed you with a cliffhanger that in day 13 was pushed aside to just be another joke and make the gilfs lover feel like shit.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, this is the final work. This is an animated sex scene between Joey and Linda, made up of 8 frames. I just wanted to show you.

Of course, the animated sex scene is very smooth and consistent, but I am very sorry that I cannot show you what because it is my next project. :giggle:

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
The Secret Of The House game is really great, i just tryed it! Great models and good animation! but i must say the game is a big cocktease hahah, they have introduced alot (like 15) of great girls but u only get to have sex with 3 of them over and over, thats abit sad :/ some of the girls even tell u i wanna have sex with us and the MC just say no i dont have time lol i mean come on, no need for that kind of cockteasing...atleast give us an option to say yes...:cry:

Edit:
Let me summarize the game for you guys!
Everyday in the game they will introduce/show you a new girl, then it will be like look at her she is damn sexy, wish u could fuck her yea!? well u cant sucker hahah!!
Most other days it will be like, can pick up this shit for me (the girl) and i will reward u really good wink wink! and u do the quest and its time for your reward then the girls will say something like, i cant reward u now come back some other time, what u thought i would let u fuck me as reward hahah! loser think again!
They (the creators) will troll u everyday! it is abit funny tho! lol, but who knows maybe u get to fuck them all when they come to day 100 or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Noce

jessyes

Jul 14, 2017
When I make a choice here. I get this image only. I got the update from front page. Why am I missing the extra images please advise?

Thank you.

Reactions: Valila

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
When I make a choice here. I get this image only. I got the update from front page. Why am I missing the extra images please advise?

Thank you.
Yo, you're not missing anything. This genius dev tried to bury some hot content behind paywall but it failed miserably. You'll get to enjoy such a scene in a day or two if you keep on playing.

Ximbetos

Apr 10, 2022

Thank you.
Hi, you get the anal sex scene with her in another day, not in that, just keep playing, I remember asking myself in that part, too.

Reactions: onyxmelter
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes