SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
DISCREEN instead of take idea, you should ask from the start an help for doing a gallery better then what you do. But he like more to ban from discord and delete message XD, why don't grow up and talk with the person XD

P.s. His "better quality" on patreon of the pic, is less then the one we do , GG , best clown ever

• Angry
Reactions: Tomas198502

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
View attachment 2199858

OH NO BOYS, arts have virus be safe, and pay discreen for recive the same pic in less quality. You think it's serious when write this thing, people is going to belive that is some sort of saviour XD.
Dude just let it go inushit is a hack and a pity creator the reason he doesn't have more patreons is because of his ego, you keep doing what you're doing but don't let that loser consume you, trust me it hurts him more to see the people coming here than to his socials that's why he does what he does.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Dude just let it go inushit is a hack and a pity creator the reason he doesn't have more patreons is because of his ego, you keep doing what you're doing but don't let that loser consume you, trust me it hurts him more to see the people coming here than to his socials that's why he does what he does.
i know it and a lot man, i just love make fun of him , the acting he do for make a patreon subscribe for see something already posted and that should be out free, that is cringe. So i love the way he act like us are virus and him his the good boy, i love because nobody belive this bullshit XD. By the way png special posted on the real gallery XD, instead of wait him post random png on a site

Reactions: Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I rarely even talk about him now. The hype for his work is dying and so is my interest in his work.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, I rarely even talk about him now. The hype for his work is dying and so is my interest in his work.
Same all the potential died after the high tier builds and the reuse of art every single update and the man refuses to listen to constructive criticism.

Then his drama over this page that at this point is sad and funny to see.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
1669754682608.png I can't find feathered broom even though I'm following the walkthrough, I looked inside the deposit and mc just said he couldn't find it. HELP!
DAY 13 btw

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The only problem I have is there's no roll back function.I made one sandwich wrong,and I can't cancel or remake when I already made one.Now I have to start all over again.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Same all the potential died after the high tier builds and the reuse of art every single update and the man refuses to listen to constructive criticism.

Then his drama over this page that at this point is sad and funny to see.
I said that sooner or later that Inusen would have people losing interest or be willing to support him over this mess sometime ago, others surely have come to that conclusion on their own. He even took examples from people making suggestions here and implemented them as if he originally came up with the idea.

Reactions: Ale69 and Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I said that sooner or later that Inusen would have people losing interest or be willing to support him over this mess sometime ago, others surely have come to that conclusion on their own. He even took examples from people making suggestions here and implemented them as if he originally came up with the idea.
If he wasn't so petty I would had liked to talk to him and gave him tips but it will fall on deaf ears so good luck fixing your own mess Inusen.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Idk maybe he wouldn't have the health issues if he did more then sit on his ass lol artist's tend to have horrible health since they tend to not be active and based off his diets he's not doing well ...

drose7528

Jun 14, 2018
guys i got stuck on day 15. i cant seem to get debra out of the pool. i do all the tasks but she is still in there with grandma and i cant advance to day 16. any tips? i hope its not a bug

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes