hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
Was interested in the game because of the art but am so glad I tried it out before supporting it on patreon.
Love the art but maaan!
Sometimes I absolutely do not understand game developers:WHY do you have to waste our time so much for no reason?!

wash dishes? 30s or more progress bar staring, no minigame, nothing, just...a progress bar
cleap this and that? another progress bar
dog pees multiple times somewhere? progress bar
wait for a character to cycle through rooms? just wait and waste more time

I would even remotely understand if you had to pay per minute played or something scummy, but this?
I really wonder if those kind of devs even really play their games without cheating/console things.
Psychopaths, sadists and worse! I don't want to know what devs like this enjoy in RL. Watching paint dry is too easy, must be watching livestreams of grass growing because they do not leave their homes. (this was a joke, mostly...)

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Was interested in the game because of the art but am so glad I tried it out before supporting it on patreon.
Love the art but maaan!
Sometimes I absolutely do not understand game developers:WHY do you have to waste our time so much for no reason?!

wash dishes? 30s or more progress bar staring, no minigame, nothing, just...a progress bar
cleap this and that? another progress bar
dog pees multiple times somewhere? progress bar
wait for a character to cycle through rooms? just wait and waste more time

I would even remotely understand if you had to pay per minute played or something scummy, but this?
I really wonder if those kind of devs even really play their games without cheating/console things.
Psychopaths, sadists and worse! I don't want to know what devs like this enjoy in RL. Watching paint dry is too easy, must be watching livestreams of grass growing because they do not leave their homes. (this was a joke, mostly...)
as a game this one sucks maybe someday someone made good mod for this

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hi...

So on day 4, you are suppose to buy bread and food for the dog, the you need the can opener.
I get in the kitchen, debra and grandmother are eating already then I open the can of food for the dog and he's eating it.

But i need to get to uni...and don't have a back arrow or something. How the hell can I get out of the kitchen?

May 31, 2020
="Yuri27, post: 9416710, member: 742537"]
Hi...

So on day 4, you are suppose to buy bread and food for the dog, the you need the can opener.
I get in the kitchen, debra and grandmother are eating already then I open the can of food for the dog and he's eating it.

But i need to get to uni...and don't have a back arrow or something. How the hell can I get out of the kitchen?
[/QUOTE]
Hi there,
Try to touch lower edges of the screne

Sep 23, 2021
Your game is perfect and everything but
1 there is an issue in chapter 1 i can't really remember day 7 or 8 or 9 when you collect all the fishing rod parts the character that you play with can't craft it and 2 why there is no android port for chapter 2

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
Your game is perfect and everything but
1 there is an issue in chapter 1 i can't really remember day 7 or 8 or 9 when you collect all the fishing rod parts the character that you play with can't craft it and 2 why there is no android port for chapter 2
It is available
Also about the perfect part I am assuming u just played the start and have no idea about the paywalled stuff xD

• Haha
Reactions: SOYVALENTINA
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes