Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
It's a continuation of the game, but honestly it's been so long that it doesn't interest me anymore, especially seeing how he has treated his supposed "best" game, I prefer that he make comics and leave games other than The Secret of The House aside
Yeah, If Inusen just hired some coders while he focused on the art he would be pumping out game as fast rate. But nooooooooooo, he just has to have absolute control.

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
Hey everyone. Does anyone know if the dev is thinking of implementing a cg gallery. the game as a lot of amazing scenes but its a pain to play them again since you need to have a save for each scene.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hey everyone. Does anyone know if the dev is thinking of implementing a cg gallery. the game as a lot of amazing scenes but its a pain to play them again since you need to have a save for each scene.
Go to and

Reactions: Tekiya

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
The minigames are supposed to be entertaining but they have to have a certain difficulty, in Milftoon Drama there were very good minigames but my favorite was without a doubt blackjack milf, an idea that I hope Inusen incorporates in The secret of the house, although knowing him I'm 100% sure He didn't come up with such a great idea because of his repetitive puzzles lol sample_c7aa28f4f15baeef67d83b7772643aee.jpg

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The minigames are supposed to be entertaining but they have to have a certain difficulty, in Milftoon Drama there were very good minigames but my favorite was without a doubt blackjack milf, an idea that I hope Inusen incorporates in The secret of the house, although knowing him I'm 100% sure He didn't come up with such a great idea because of his repetitive puzzles lol View attachment 2316365
I actually liked this one and the reward was nice too

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
If you dont have patreon for updates, you can get all the updates just wanted to let u guys now, if you missed this site :)

Marcelo2626

Dec 17, 2020
does anyone have a way to give me the Walkthrough Day of the 16-22? I got stuck on the part about delivering the cat girl blonde there?

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes