Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
i do a list, i will not put the pic already but just write. In spoiler so if someone is really this stupid to play, when comes out free don't play this shitty game now there is no reason XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2349964 View attachment 2349965
I agree with you, the artist is in a severe decline because he has become conceited and thinks he is the best in the world. I hope he will come back to his senses.

We all love to be rich, but you have to be smart, and he, unfortunately, has become very stupid

Reactions: Noce

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
This artist is in decline.

Why does he move a part of the body and leave the rest, for example, moving the butt in the dog's position and not moving the front part of the body, also the shading is random and also the lines are not smooth while moving it is very disastrous and the biggest disaster is that he repeats the angle of the camera it drives me crazy I swear to you I did not enjoy Start with these rubbish scenes, where is the creativity and sincerity in the work ?

Forgive me for the criticism, but as an animation maker, this thing makes me very angry
Animating a professional sex scene takes me a whole week. I make sure of the smallest details, and I move the whole body to make it interesting for the viewer, and also the shading.

Unfortunately, he recycles a lot and thinks we are stupid. We don't notice any artist. For me, if he takes this path, he will be blacklisted.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021

Why does he move a part of the body and leave the rest, for example, moving the butt in the dog's position and not moving the front part of the body, also the shading is random and also the lines are not smooth while moving it is very disastrous and the biggest disaster is that he repeats the angle of the camera it drives me crazy I swear to you I did not enjoy Start with these rubbish scenes, where is the creativity and sincerity in the work ?

Forgive me for the criticism, but as an animation maker, this thing makes me very angry
Animating a professional sex scene takes me a whole week. I make sure of the smallest details, and I move the whole body to make it interesting for the viewer, and also the shading.

Unfortunately, he recycles a lot and thinks we are stupid. We don't notice any artist. For me, if he takes this path, he will be blacklisted.
I have never wanted to agree with you, but today I do, although they have been saying that he is on the "black list" for a year and a half and his patrons continue to increase or remain the same XD this artist lost his way a long time ago, he was better when he was under the orders of Milftoon

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
I have never wanted to agree with you, but today I do, although they have been saying that he is on the "black list" for a year and a half and his patrons continue to increase or remain the same XD this artist lost his way a long time ago, he was better when he was under the orders of Milftoon
And i tryed to say to you guys multiple time before this updates what we are going to get. I heard a lot talk about plot, story , dialogue to watch and good sex scene. After this i expect to not hear it anymore , this guy is just spamming is twitter full of usless pic with a logo on it , he do the same on the comic too, yes on a comic on patreon he spam the link of patreon XD that's unbelivable . Instead of this spam could draw better scene, take help for write a story and develop a good system for the game. Ah and pay 70usd for two page added on the artbook for a spoiler pic usless

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021

For reply to you too, he moves only one part because it takes less, he used to difference eyes,mouth and body move , now there are unique frames of 5 instead of old more frames. This is when he talked about finding a good system for make the scene more faster , basically make them more easy and stupid to do.And with this system the line are completely wrong because the face and other part of the body is just a background pic, making them horrible. For the camera angle are repeats because are the same, fauna blowjiob is debra one to one frames, he even stopped to put the models of the character give us less content inside an update. And the funny thing is he post them later on a site for saying come here for watch the png in full quality , basically is saying that is game is not in full quality XD, is stupid even in promote the game. At this point i can only say is going to do less and less more , you saw from the change of update release too, since he understand he can earn easy money without doing a fuck and meantime scam patreon people can earn other money with request and other stuff , what a nice thing.

For change the subject here you have some pic of the new if you do update posted on rule 34 if anyone of you guys have sometimes for tag them would be good, so other people can easily find them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Noce and Sniper010

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There are many women in this game.
But always having sex with the same woman.
That's a bit unfortunate.

JBlake

Nov 25, 2020
For reply to you too, he moves only one part because it takes less, he used to difference eyes,mouth and body move , now there are unique frames of 5 instead of old more frames. This is when he talked about finding a good system for make the scene more faster , basically make them more easy and stupid to do.And with this system the line are completely wrong because the face and other part of the body is just a background pic, making them horrible. For the camera angle are repeats because are the same, fauna blowjiob is debra one to one frames, he even stopped to put the models of the character give us less content inside an update. And the funny thing is he post them later on a site for saying come here for watch the png in full quality , basically is saying that is game is not in full quality XD, is stupid even in promote the game. At this point i can only say is going to do less and less more , you saw from the change of update release too, since he understand he can earn easy money without doing a fuck and meantime scam patreon people can earn other money with request and other stuff , what a nice thing.
with all of this happen; isn't it just a miracle if some old fans recreate his drawn into 3d daz or just repolished as another whole like the old milftoon repost and rebuild from ground ;)

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
screen.png
CAN ANYONE OF THIS POSITIVE REVIEWER TALK,I'M CURIOS OR LET ME TALK TO ANY OF THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY NEED HELP , MAYBE DISCREEN IS MIND CONTROLLING THEM, HOW CAN YOU POSITIVE REVIEW AN UPDATE WITH ONLY RESKIN AND RECOLOR OF ART ALREADY SEEN XD AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Hello, while browsing the internet, I found a very sexy sexual position, and I imagined the scene between Linda and Joey, so I drew it immediately and changed some things a little.
I plan to make it an animation, and this time I will try to make it a hard core scene, with some fluids also lowered. This time I will increase the number of frames to 9 frames to make sure that they will be smooth. Also, I can increase and decrease the speed of entry and exit of the penis.:love:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 2357365
CAN ANYONE OF THIS POSITIVE REVIEWER TALK,I'M CURIOS OR LET ME TALK TO ANY OF THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY NEED HELP , MAYBE DISCREEN IS MIND CONTROLLING THEM, HOW CAN YOU POSITIVE REVIEW AN UPDATE WITH ONLY RESKIN AND RECOLOR OF ART ALREADY SEEN XD AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Calling this bullshit is an insult to the meaning of the term.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Debra would be fine if she wasn't a plank for just sex at this point she was so nice before she finally let Fred had sex with her but now is like... "Hey have more Debra just for the sake of having more Debra"
I agree with you mate! but then again i love fucking Debra lol :D double edge sword there!

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes