Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
So is Discreen Vision just Inusen and they broke off from MilfToon to make their own stuff or is this someone totally different who just happens to have successfully replicated his style?
I'm sure this question gets asked here quite frequently so a disclaimer in the OP would be very convenient.
Is Inusen

Reactions: pr83

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
GREAT CHARACTER: WHERE
GREAT DRAWING: EXCATLY IN WICH PIC OR GIF XD
GREAT PROGRESSION: YOU MEAN THE TWO DIALOGUE SAYING NOTHING ABOUT A STORY DEAD IN THE THIRD DAY ???

you are so angry :LOL:

Stay cool, and go around the guy who doesn't see anything or not.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Every teaser drawing drives me crazy because the pose is so good, but when I play the game, all the desire disappears because it's empty

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
you are so angry :LOL:

Stay cool, and go around the guy who doesn't see anything or not.
Not angry man , the opposite, it's just after ,if you do, i can't tollerate thing like , story,plot,arts, character, progression or develop. i know for sure it's one of his profile come here for boost the game rates (even thought he ban people who write here, so a fan should not come here if support discreen , or the big kid will ban instantly). So i'm happy to give you the updates and stuff, but now after what happens , if i see this thing write , or it's a bot or you are stupid for say a thing like that

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
GREAT PROGRESSION: YOU MEAN THE TWO DIALOGUE SAYING NOTHING ABOUT A STORY DEAD IN THE THIRD DAY ???
Man, you take it very seriously. I've played almost every game on this site. I like these drawings because they are so simple.
I said good progress because it is constantly updated. I don't care about the story.
It's that simple. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: SOYVALENTINA

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
And this trolling, I thought it was the update of the 24th '-'. It's been 1 month since the 23rd came out.. but they're only updating now?:unsure:

Reactions: brata

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
You subscribed? Then speak directly to the Dev. Buzzing like a fly here won't help satiate your ego.
Not a subscriber? Then it's literally nothing to lose, but you keep buzzing. Sounds like a chronic mental health issue for me.

Reactions: fakyort

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Everything aside, the drawings are good tho. Easily one aspect Inusen does the best
If he only hired a good writer this game wouldn't be so stale and repetitive

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes