Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, Inusen uses his art to draw ( classic Disney ). I do not hide you. It is one of the greatest cartoon arts. I also use this art because it is very beautiful and exciting and gives high ecstasy during the scenes, but Inusen exploits it in a very bad way because he monopolizes this art and has no competitor.

Milftoon fell, so Inusen took advantage of this thing and became not working well because he is the only artist who draws with Disney art.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Man, you take it very seriously. I've played almost every game on this site. I like these drawings because they are so simple.
I said good progress because it is constantly updated. I don't care about the story.
It's that simple. Calm down.
I LITERALLY REPLY SAYING IS ALL BULLSHIT AND WHY, SIMPLE DOESN'T MEAN GOOD, GOOD PROGRESS BECAUSE IT IS CONSTANTLY UPDATE ,YEAH ONE UPDATE FOR MON..AH NO HE STOPPED AND DO RANDOM XD.
IF YOU PLAY ALL THE GAME THEN I'M CURIOS IF YOU CAN REPEAT THIS LINE AFTER PLAY NEW IF YOU DO , IF NOT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

• Angry
Reactions: BillDahl

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
You subscribed? Then speak directly to the Dev. Buzzing like a fly here won't help satiate your ego.
Not a subscriber? Then it's literally nothing to lose, but you keep buzzing. Sounds like a chronic mental health issue for me.
Bro , not judging but for how i talk you think i will ever pay a single dollar to this artist ?, my buzzing as you said is for give you the gallery who your fantastic artist can't do in two years of a game XD, and even if i'm not sub doesn't mean i eat shit because nothing to lose, pretend it's all good just because you pay for it it's stupid. And again if you guys can write how good he is , i wanna talk and know why you said that, i think it's normal to ask , i will wait like this if you like more 36.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Decus

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
hey i'm on day 16 i have talk to everyone for the crime but i still have to look around, i don't understand what i have to do, on the walkthrough they say :

- talk to derbra
-open map and you see a police car click on it and talk to everyone
- Go to supermarket and talk to everyone
- talk to zoli
-go to green tent and talk
- go cili house and talk to her (Red dress girl)
- go to cake shop and talk to both police man

i have done everythings but don't seems to work

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

brata

May 16, 2017
2-3 bad scenes dont make the whole thing bad, yea sometimes especially the recent updates reuse same pose etc
The fact still stands that he can draw very well and fully utilizes the disneyish aesthetic
I mean lets be serious, the art made us play this game not the story or gameplay
the guy hasn't drawn anything good since he left milftoon

Reactions: Ale69
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes