exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
for all those who defend this dude can you explain me this: View attachment 2388350
You recive one pic , for HIGH TIER, I REPEAT , HIGH TIER 20,30,70USD , a pic not related to the game because we don't see it in the game, we don't see it posted later , this pics will be completely forgot if you are not sub now and maybe for next year you resaw the same pic posted for all........ How you defend this ? ah just for say the pic is just the character with different outfit , nothing worth more than a png models , maybe a png model is better for the clean of quality . Let me hear
There is morons that will pay for it, so you cant really blame him, even he placed at 70USD there would be a quite a few willing to pay for a simple png of one of the characters with no rendering, cause atleast for 20-70USD im would be hoping to see something new or have it render, which is not the case.
But if i were you just do like me ignore the existence of the scammer, dont give him attention, invest your time on something worth of your time, perhaps try make your game, like im doing, or find other games, cause at this moment the only thing worth is waiting for someone to update the gallery so that we dont waste time on it.

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
There is morons that will pay for it, so you cant really blame him, even he placed at 70USD there would be a quite a few willing to pay for a simple png of one of the characters with no rendering, cause atleast for 20-70USD im would be hoping to see something new or have it render, which is not the case.
But if i were you just do like me ignore the existence of the scammer, dont give him attention, invest your time on something worth of your time, perhaps try make your game, like im doing, or find other games, cause at this moment the only thing worth is waiting for someone to update the gallery so that we dont waste time on it.
all good but how can i ignore if i'm the one who makes the gallery AHAHAHHAHHHA. The problem is that, if no one talk , no one say something this dude continue scam people, make them pay for not recive. You know if you sub after this month you don't recive that pics, because are in dm so not on posts , can't be saved . Now imagine if someone is attracted by that post for a valentine pics , usles as fuck, pay for that and don't recive anymore . Better if we say boys , if you guys talk , twitter, discord, here etc. Because if not a normal person is scammed without know. It's the same for the gallery, if i don't post here updates and stuff no one would know that instead of pay for a site without a single gif in full quality, free you can find a gallery with all inside the game .

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
all good but how can i ignore if i'm the one who makes the gallery AHAHAHHAHHHA. The problem is that, if no one talk , no one say something this dude continue scam people, make them pay for not recive. You know if you sub after this month you don't recive that pics, because are in dm so not on posts , can't be saved . Now imagine if someone is attracted by that post for a valentine pics , usles as fuck, pay for that and don't recive anymore . Better if we say boys , if you guys talk , twitter, discord, here etc. Because if not a normal person is scammed without know. It's the same for the gallery, if i don't post here updates and stuff no one would know that instead of pay for a site without a single gif in full quality, free you can find a gallery with all inside the game .
Well that is really scammy, i thought atleast the image was on the post, if the person is paying atleast that would be the minimal he could do, but to get its through dm which the person could never get it, cause i bet he only goes there once in a while.

The situation its that we can call this scams up, but it wont really change much if its only 1 or 2 people, cause people will always doubt things, for me its good expose this practices and scams, cause save people from investing on wrong things, but for alot people it doesnt matter, they will drop a penny either way, even if they will get scammed.

I do appreciate you dropping the gallery, alot of us just stopped playing the game, the game and story are dropping the quality, the game atm its more of a gallery then a game.

I always wonder more and more if he wasnt one of the big issues why mifltoon game went down, not cause he was the artist but perhaps he started to ask more money, milftoon dev isnt a good either, the dude overpromises things and fails alots, but this dude is making some scammy moves and literaly asking for more and more money and giving less but says more money more content.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
At this point we all know here and anyone that got scammed will inevitably seek out places where people already know about Inusen's asinine scams. Besides it wouldn't be too hard to create a mod for the gallery in Ren'py and let the clown lose the plot over how someone is doing his gallery but better. I don't see why you should lower yourself to Inusen's level of being assmad when you've clearly shown that you wanted to help him with a good project but Inusen was too much of a schizophrenic cunt accept it. Word is already out so constantly reminding people about it isn't gonna help it travel faster if you get my drift.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hey, you don't have an anti-Inusen Discord or something like that??? there was one but it disappeared
If we create one it will only give Inusen ammunition and use it on twitter like he did with "There's a hate forum" that time so no I wouldn't waste my time, now if it is a discord to hand out and talk about theories and shit I might like that more.

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
If we create one it will only give Inusen ammunition and use it on twitter like he did with "There's a hate forum" that time so no I wouldn't waste my time, now if it is a discord to hand out and talk about theories and shit I might like that more.
I doubt that The Secret of the House has any real lore to create theories and stuff unlike some H-games. And you are right about how a discord server would only feed into Inusen's victim complex and vindicate him.

That's the last thing I would want to see. Besides the forums here are a reflection of the creator's actions in most cases and if people are talking smack about him here, well then he would have had to have earned that ire, which he did when he was caught messing around with review to hate on Milftoon who do deserve the hate for being horrible with communications and stuff.

Still, there are lines that one don't cross with clowns that screw around because it will makes the hater look worse than the clown that started the mess to begin with. It happened with Inusen, and it will certainly happen to the people that decide to create a hate-cord.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
I doubt that The Secret of the House has any real lore to create theories and stuff unlike some H-games. And you are right about how a discord server would only feed into Inusen's victim complex and vindicate him.

That's the last thing I would want to see. Besides the forums here are a reflection of the creator's actions in most cases and if people are talking smack about him here, well then he would have had to have earned that ire, which he did when he was caught messing around with review to hate on Milftoon who do deserve the hate for being horrible with communications and stuff.

Still, there are lines that one don't cross with clowns that screw around because it will makes the hater look worse than the clown that started the mess to begin with. It happened with Inusen, and it will certainly happen to the people that decide to create a hate-cord.
Well, that Discord did exist because I was in it, however, Inusen was never attacked, only his work, it was a Discord in which opinions and criticisms were shared that in my view were "constructive" but that's okay

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
2-3 bad scenes dont make the whole thing bad, yea sometimes especially the recent updates reuse same pose etc
The fact still stands that he can draw very well and fully utilizes the disneyish aesthetic
I mean lets be serious, the art made us play this game not the story or gameplay
.... actually the art isn't even an issue I prefer bar of wet dreams to this game cause there is no story he is soo good at being disney he's reusing scenes and recharging for them for a color scheme change .. or a slight change between his updates

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020

He has a discord cause I was banned from it by him lol

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
By the way, the pinups are very good but they are not worth $70 :rolleyes: View attachment 2391799 View attachment 2391800
On this pics i removed the watermark of patreon too, so you guys no need to see a fucking pic posted on patreon only, with his link of patreon. I mean he hate leak but he post the pics of comic and other stuff with his link on it , even if are patreon only. You basically are asking for all of us to repost XD.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Well, that Discord did exist because I was in it, however, Inusen was never attacked, only his work, it was a Discord in which opinions and criticisms were shared that in my view were "constructive" but that's okay
Fair enough, most of the cases where people created from what I've seen only end up being a platform to attack people because of bad moderation. Don't got a problem with people calling out what's good or bad about someone's work.

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
He has a discord cause I was banned from it by him lol
I think in his recently twitt he posted the link for the discord server of patreon, not the one pubblic, me i'm banned to all but i think you guys can join and do stuff XD, maybe help that poor boys on the server getting the gif and pics, XD after this i think on that patreon will remain only not subbed people XD

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes